[A] The Remnants of Hope PvE/PvP/RP

RoH has moved off server. Thank you, WRA, for the good times.

2 Likes

Hello Wyrmrest!

I am the Division Commander for the Remnants of Hope WoW Division! We’re a Gaming Community that will be turning TEN (10) years old in June! We have longevity, a dedicated officer staff, not just for wow, but for our community, and a focus on inclusive and positive atmosphere!

We’re excited to announce that we have a new PvE officer taking over! Moomplz#2237, aka Mevraz will be leading our new ventures into PvE!

We will be bringing new teams into Mythic+ keys, raids, and much much more!

If you’re looking for an incredible, family-friendly guild home and something that’s just more than a guild, come check us out!

2 Likes

We would love to bring more people into our Raid group! We have no problem training people in Raid and Mythic+ environments. Come check out our community. We’re more than just WoW!

1 Like

Glad to have found this group my interest in BfA was waning even unsubbed for a bit. After joining RoH I am finally enjoying the PvE aspect of the game again.

4 Likes

We’re working on H Grong on Saturday! Come help us out!

1 Like

Remnants of Hope is still looking for active PvE’ers, PvP’ers and Role Players!

We have 3 departments who individually schedule events daily!

In PvE we’re currently 4/9 Heroic, still in need of some great DPS!

PvP has 1500+ RBG rating now, same as last season, and is always looking for more PvPers!

Come take a look on our forums, and apply today! I promise you, you will not regret it! We are a very social oriented guild with a ton of events every week.

Hope to see your applications on the forums!

-Bloodtest

1 Like

Hey Wyrmrest Accord folks!

Ty here and we’re pretty excited that we’re still growing and still looking to grow! We just downed Opulence AND Council of Loa! Our Heroic Progression is now 5/9 with some close pulls on King the king of the Zandalari!

Come help us commit Regicide at an even higher difficulty! We’re still looking for more raiders for our progression team!

Cheers,

Tyrtaeus#11971

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

We’re now 6/9 Heroic BoD! Soon to punt the gnome right out of his suit of armor!

Check us out at remnantsofhope . com and apply today!

See you ingame!

-Bloodtest

3 Likes

Still looking for more to join our community! Whether its for pve, pvp, or rp, there’s always something to do with the guild.

Interested? Catch us in game and have a chat with the officers! Here’s the website!

Remnantsofhope . com

2 Likes

Hello, WrA!

This week, we’ll be looking pushing our progression to the end of AoTC by knocking out Mekka, Stormwall, and Jaina! If you’d like to come trial run with us and join our raid and are Heroic raid ready, we’d love to host you! We’ll be raiding Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 8-11 PM EST!

We want to wish everyone a happy Holiday weekend and a great week ahead!

Best,

Ty

Tyrtaeus#11971

1 Like

Ahem, for those of you also interested in the finer things in Azeroth … like Underlight Angler https://www.wowhead.com/item=133755
we got two guildies on an all expenses paid tour back to the broken isles this weekend and finished 2/3 of the achievement needed … and will always go back for more who want it …
Haven’t done a run in a few weeks for The Hivemind https://www.wowhead.com/spell=261395
but we’ve got the monocles to help any guildie get one in short order.

And a fully stocked bar … ummm, I mean flasks, potions and foods for the thirsty and hungry raiders. So if interested in more than just a place to raid give us a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess no need to be incognito :slight_smile: Can always chat with me in game on Frostsprit if want to know more about the guild and community.

2 Likes

Hey WrA!

Ty here again, and I just felt convicted to jump back on and give some big shout-outs to some of our awesome new members who have joined our ranks over the last couple weeks! I really want to recognize Robarakis (Rob), Nindrae, Kateywumpus, , and Showem (Papahots/Papa) on making Full member! We have an additional trial member who is up for up for promotion soon in Heavenson! We’ve been growing so much and bringing in so many amazing personalities and people!

If you’re looking for an amazing community, something that’s just more than a guild, then please feel free to hit me up! These folks meshed right with us and found a home and we’d love to bring you in too!

Best,

Ty

Tyrtaeus#11971

1 Like

Hey all!

Do YOU like murder? WE like murder!
Come raid with us!

Hey friendos!

Wanted to pop on and wish a huge congratulations to some epic people! Congratulations to Heavenson on being promoted to full member! Also we have 4 brand new trial members in Arvu, TheMythicThird, Mylalar, and Dozer!

All great things happening in Remnants of Hope!

We STILL like murder. Do you like murder?

We will meet up at 7:45PM EST. First pull at 8PM EST.
We will end the raid between 10:30PM and 11:00PM EST.

Want to join us?

softy chants “murder murder murder”