[A] <The Raiding Rainbow> 8/8 H EP, AoTC Focused Guild

The Raiding Rainbow is a LGBT+ friendly, Heroic progression guild with fun and laid back group of individuals who still enjoy playing. We are currently looking for competent motivated raiders to fill out our roster for 8.2 content. We are also seeking individuals for Mythic + key runs that we do on a daily basis.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed - 7:30 to 10:30 server (PST)

Current Needs :
(not limited to)

• Druid (Boomkin)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any spec)
  • Paladin (Ret)
  • Priest (Shadow)
  • Shaman (Elemental)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)

We are still recruiting new players for raiding, m+, and various other in game activities!

Are you still looking for a H priest?

Times are perfect!!

Yes, we are. I just saw your friend request on Bnet. Feel free to message me whenever we are both on.

Hey Proudmoore. We’re still looking for fun people to join us. If interested, you can also contact me in game. Jormuttar#1652

Still Recruiting! :slight_smile:

Id be interested raiding with you guys, sent Bnet requests.

Sweet, just accepted the request :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!! :slight_smile:

Still looking for more DPS and Heals

Still looking for Raiders and Mythic+ runners

Still recruiting!

Hi! Are you still looking for a DPS DH?

Hello to all potential newcomers! We are still recruiting new players for all sorts of activities: e.g., mythic+s and raids, with a select few of our members having an interest in PvP as well. Hell, even throw down with us for silly antics too!

Hey I raided with you guys on heroic Za’gul the other night I was the resto druid :slight_smile: enjoyed my time and would be down to join your guild

That sounds great Owl - add either me or Vava on battlenet - jormuttar#1652

Still in need of good range DPS and heals!

I sent a friend request. My current character is on a different realm and guild, but Im looking to find a different guild and maybe transfer over to Proudmore. Is it still okay if I can raid with you guys and join your discord to get to know you better?

1 Like

Hey there! Evelin! sorry for the late reply been out of town just send me a msg in game whenever you can.

Hello again to all potential newcomers! We are still recruiting DPS, particularly DPS who can swing heals for fights occasionally. Please tag along for an epic adventure in Queen Azshara’s toilet!