No longer recruiting

no longer recruiting

6 Likes

The Power of Friendship prevails again.

3 Likes

Thanks for reading friends! We would love to have you with us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is by far the best guild I have ever been in. Met some of my best wow buddies here. If you ever need help with anything I’ll give you a helping hand, or someone else will!

2 Likes

Everyone needs a friend in their life. Come join a guild full of them.

2 Likes

This guild is the best guild to be in! we help out our fellow guild members with gearing… We do our best as a guild and we always do it together! Our raid lead just happens to be epic! I love this guild and all my fellow guildies along with it!

2 Likes

Deckardgains here, just wanted to drop by and say if you are looking for a great raiding guild, this is the one to join. We have competitive players who are always challenging themselves to be better in their roles.
We are a group of knowledgeable raiders who are always willing to help in the guild. Join us today!

2 Likes

Are you still looking to recruit a DH? I can be reached on Bnet or in game.

Sinful#12180
Thanks

Good fellow Hellscream and Zangarmarsh players.
Power of Friendship is looking to add more to our ranks. We plan to continue to push through Mythic content, both raid and Mythic +. We currently in need of active players in the roles of Healer (No Pref), and some DPS. Prefer, a mage or Monk, but will to take any solid raiders to add to our core team.
We have multiple people pushing high tier Mythic +. With a number of us being 1700+ IO. This is not a requirement, just a heads up of what we do. We could always use another Tank for Mythic+ groups. If any of this interests you, please feel free to drop me a reply or message in game.

Guild Leader is Cornbread#11871 / Cornbread-Hellscream, which you can also send a message or in game mail to.

El Bumpo for the best guild ever! Come join us.

Indeed, we are always looking for good players that can make raid times. That being said, people can send me a message in game as well.

Bump for recruitment!

Bump for Awesomness!

Are you still looking for people? 446 warlock here. I’ve been in my current guild for years and don’t know if I’m pissed off at them enough to actually leave though.

Yes we are still looking for people you can message the above listed people in OP thread. Hope to hear from you soon .

Have a great day

Yeah, send messages to me or Kasumikun.

Come play with us!