[A] <The Outkasts> LFM Raiders for 9.1

The Outkasts are LFM skilled players to join our roster!

Our goal is to get AOTC of every raid tier and have a good time while doing it! We all have previous AOTC experience and more. We are a chill group and want to have a good time while progressing - no rage-crazy folks here! We are not hardcore, but get down to business on raid nights. We also run weekly M+, do some BG’s and Arena’s, and enjoy leveling new characters.

Currently recruiting all roles to fill our raid roster for 9.1!

What we’re looking for:
Dedicated players that know their class and spec well, come prepared for raids (food, flask, pots) and show up on time and reliably!

Side note: Also willing to entertain the idea of a Guild merge (into us) or a co/op group, but our raid times are pretty concrete at this time.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Sunday
8PM-11PM EST (server time)

Current Progression:
Castle Nathria
10/10N
10/10H

We look forward to crushing Sanctum of Domination with you!

For more info contact:

BTag - Wild#1187
Discord- wild#0858

3 Likes

We’re still looking for 1 healer and additional dps!!

We’re still seeking players! Even in our short time since being founded, we’ve accomplished current content! Come join us on our Shadowlands crusade for AOTC!

bump

We’re still in need of DPS!

Bump! Looking to add a few more skilled players to the roster!

Main post updated with current progress!

Is your actual goal to clear heroic? Or do you expect to clear heroic quickly and just not pursue mythic?

Bump - currently 6/10 Heroic

LFM Skilled DPS and 1-2 Heals

Would you be interested in assimilating in a group high level heroic players who are looking to part ways with their Current guild? We have a raid team that has been bleeding players since we started due to being the “Back burner” team to a mythic group. If so please reach out to me on discord JustinFromFlorida#5339

Bump - 8/10

Working on SLG!

Still need more skilled and dedicated DPS, and 1-2 that can heal or tank in a pinch!

Still looking to add a few more solid DPS and Heals to see H Sire D fall!

Bump

Looking for DPS and Heals to finish the current raid tier.

Still looking to add more ranged DPS and heals!

Bump

H Sire D is down!

LFM to farm Heroic CN and prep for 9.1!!

See spec list in top post!

Bump!

LFM for 9.1!

Yo. I’m a ilvl 209 Destro Warlock that was AOTC on two characters. My old guild left for Horde so I’m looking for a new guild. If you guys still need more DPS, please let me know! You can find me at my Battle Tag: Hairycow#1359