[A] <The Mountain Guard> is recruiting! New guild on WrA!

We are an all-dwarf guild that is officially light role-play and PVP-focused!

The goal of this guild is that we become a close-knit group of mature players that love being dwarves in WoW, enjoy playing WoW together (camaraderie), and enjoy PVP content of all types! Having a guild RBG team is a near and dear goal I have too. Our role-play status as a guild is officially light, but there is ample room for those that want to go further in it, and I encourage it. We are pvp focused, however there is always room for interested members to coordinate guild pve too.

We are open to dwarves of all clans, of all classes, and currently of all levels. We are a brand new guild on Wyrmrest Accord and in the stage of laying our foundation.

We have a guild discord server. Our guild chat and our guild discord will be respectful of each other. No exceptions. We have a guild bank with multiple tabs, but the immediate focus will be on growing it so we can offer guild funded repairs for our members.

Within the lore and RP environment, The Mountain Guard is the elite company of the Ironforge standing army. Our loyalty is to Ironforge, the council of the Three Hammers, and the Alliance, with a special reverence for former King Magni Bronzebeard. We have a dwarven rank system within our company, including several enlisted ranks and specific officer ranks/duties (master of recruitment, lore keeper, champion, and battle lieutenant). Our company is special as it defends the Three Hammers themselves, as well as Ironforge, and Ironforge’s interests abroad. When there is need we are sent! As a group we possess a wide array of skills to aid in our various duties but at the end of the day we are killer dwarves!

Please feel free to contact me or any member in game. I moved my main to WrA to start this endeavor, but if needed my battle tag is weimtime1971#1483.

Thanks and safe travels!

12 Likes

Wishing you success!

1 Like

Thank you Raton :smile:

2 Likes

The Dwarves are returning to WyrmestAccord. Nature is healing.

5 Likes

Make a dwarf and join us! :wink:

Welcome to WrA :grinning:

3 Likes

Best of luck. Love to see highly-focused guilds like this. Hope to see you all around in BGs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope to see you all out in the world! Wishing great success for you!

3 Likes

Thank you all. I used to play on Wyrmrest Accord back around 2008-2012. I left it to go to Emerald Dream in order to join Clan Battlehammer. I’m glad to see WrA is still a nice server!

2 Likes

I would like to join your guild. I sent you a friend request, and a response through the guild finder. Character is a dwarf paladin named Lundgar. Just started leveling him up.

2 Likes

I remember you guys from back in the days when people still played on ED. These days, a light RP guild that does RBGs once a week on schedule is basically exactly what I want out of WoW, so I’ll be carefully watching how you guys develop. I’ve been a Horde player for 80% of my time in WoW, but I’ve many times changed sides to play as the second coolest race.

2 Likes

Edit:

I moved my dwarf warrior, Obmi, to WrA just the other day.

If it weren’t for the guild that I’m in on Emerald Dream I’d move off the server entirely. It’s not the Emerald Dream from 2012-2016 that I loved, when I last played significant time on it (I quit WoW in 2016 and recently came back to the game in September).

When I originally moved Mordain here, I got spooked by the extreme of the differences between the two servers, and jetted right back in a matter of several days.

After thinking more about it, I’ve come to realize the differences are not all bad, as a matter of fact playing on WrA alliance side is more enjoyable. The big difference is the community is smaller, and much more friendlier. I’ve always preferred to play on a RP server because overall you have nicer people and a lower % of jerks. WrA has stayed true to its RP roots and that is noticeable here. Much friendlier Alliance side.

So I’ll be splitting my time between my main on ED, and now my main here. Two mains. lol. I’m looking to make some friends here. Also I have two infant guilds here, both are dwarf guilds, [The Mountain Guard], and [Company of the Hammer]. I may be looking to begin recruiting and growing them in the future. If anyone would be interested in being a part of that, let me know.

Oh and Hi!

2 Likes

That’s a shame.

2 Likes

Me too, man. I even started leveling a hunter T.T

2 Likes

Edit:

I moved my dwarf warrior, Obmi, to WrA just the other day.

If it weren’t for the guild that I’m in on Emerald Dream I’d move off the server entirely. It’s not the Emerald Dream from 2012-2016 that I loved when I last played significant time on it (I quit WoW in 2016 and recently came back to the game in September).

A few weeks back when I moved Mordain here I got spooked by the extreme of the differences between the two servers, and jetted right back in a matter of several days.

After thinking more about it, I’ve come to realize the differences are not bad, as a matter of fact playing on WrA alliance side is more enjoyable. It’s nice to know your presence is needed, as in the WrA alliance side needs people. The Alliance community here is significantly smaller, but more friendly. I’ve always preferred to play on an RP server because overall you have nicer people and a lower % of jerks. WrA has stayed true to its RP roots and that is noticeable.

So I’ll be splitting my time between my main on ED, and now my main here. Two mains. I’m looking to make some friends here. Also I have an infant guild here, dwarf guild, [The Mountain Guard]. I may start recruiting and growing it in the future? If anyone would be interested in being a part of that, let me know.

4 Likes

For reference purposes … /wave.

Guild and server info updated.