<delete post>

After being without a guild and taking constant sabbaticals I can say the past few weeks playing with The Nights WatchIve have been some of the best in such a long time. People are always looking to run M+, help others with theirs and the raids are a blast! If your out there and have been looking to return to the game or are still in it and simply just need a home this is the one for you. I hope to see you around!

3 Likes

I found this guild after trying out several raid teams. This team is awesome, and everyone is there for a good time.

I personally would LOVE more Cookies and Mage love…just sayin

Looking forward to more friends, come join us!

2 Likes

I am a returning veteran player! WW monk, I will msg u on bnet later :slight_smile: I am looking for a home for DF and would love to potentially be apart of your community!

2 Likes

bumping for Azeroth

2 Likes

Looking to come back to the Alliance from horde, what are your alls raid time and do you have people who run mid level mythics? Big plans for DragonFlight?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply! We run Tues/Wed 930-1230 EST! We run all levels of keys to make sure everyone can get in and learn the dungeons and their class. Dragonflight is actually our focus right now! We want launch to be super smooth for the whole guild and we’re already planning that out!

1 Like

Your guild sounds exactly what I’ve been looking for. I’m not home atm but later today I’ll message you on bnet.

2 Likes

bumping for Azeroth

1 Like

Are yall recruiting any tanks?

Yes we are! Sorry for the late reply! We’re always recruiting tanks for keys and we’re still looking to fill a tank spot for raid in Dragonflight! Shoot me a friend request and we can chat more directly!

1 Like

added u hope u get back to me soon

1 Like

bumping once again >)

2 Likes

Hey, you guys still looking for players?

Returning vet here, looking at doing mythics and possibly some raiding during the week if time allows. Gonna roll arms/prot war this time around.

Usually get to +15’s and midway through heroic raiding with pugs but would love to push a bit more. Happy to dps or tank either!

2 Likes

We sure are! Sorry for the late reply! Be sure to shoot me a bnet request @ Desh#11428

1 Like

We are always looking for more for DF. We believe that you can clear content while having fun without any of the toxic problems that have plagued warcraft for years. If you wanna come hang out and give us a try we are always welcoming to new players, current players and returning vets that are coming back for DF.

In short, play what you wanna play and have fun because fun is the most important factor in the game and its what keeps us all coming back.

2 Likes

This is the best time I have had playing WoW since Mists, and its 100% because of this guild. If you like a good active discord, people who are actively engaged and constantly asking the guild FIRST for people to run M+ or any other content and have a freaking blast doing it, I highly recommend The Nights Watch. They really do make an effort to make you feel welcome and are absolutely committed to a relaxed environment.

2 Likes

Are the Priority lists shown above still up to date on whats needed? I could play holy pally or hunter if your still looking

bumping yet again!

any need for a hunter/dk or any type of heals?

1 Like