[A] <The Kinship> (Heavy RP) Now recruiting!

Posted around the various cities and towns of the Alliance flyers can be found neatly tacked to buildings. The hand writing is elegantly scripted in black ink. Each flyer is a mirror copy of the others, painstakingly written out one by one by Rasmira’s own hand. They all deliver the same message, the message of The Kinship.

Are you searching for a place to belong? A place to call home where you are more then just a faceless name on a roster, or a body in a long line of others for an army? Looking for a place where you can be a vital part of something great?

The Kinship is a newly founded independent but supportive order of the alliance looking to offer a home, and a place to belong to anyone who wishes under the leadership and guidance of the Harbinger and her advocates.

We are more then an order, we are a family.

For questions or inquiries please seek out Rasmira Embershade at the Blue Recluse in Stormwind.

OOC:

The Kinship is a remake of my original guild on retail that I am excited to bring to classic! It is a heavy RP guild that will have very casual pve/pvp in the future but the guild’s main focus will ALWAYS be RP. It is an independent but supportive order of the alliance that helps out when and where it can but is not under alliance rule, instead it deals more on matters dealing directly with the Kinship and its members.

We will offer:

• Progressive RP in an in depth and immersive RP environment. Hosting weekly events and guild wide plots that will be open to all members.

• Member driven RP plots

• An IC guild chat allowing everyone to RP with out interfering with leveling or other endeavors.

• Weekly/monthly events tailored to various RP styles to ensure all members have plenty of opportunities to RP.

• Knowledgeable and approachable leadership with 5+ years of wow RP/guild leadership experience.

Open to all skill levels of RPers, will help teach those who want to learn.

Currently with classic having just launched and everyone wanting to level and enjoy the game we will not be hosting any events or starting any guild wide plots right away. We will be doing casual/social RP for members and around the guilds formation. All members are still free to start their own RPs and do personal RP with others but the guild as a whole will not start any major RPs until members have leveled more and things have settled out with classic’s launch.

If you are interested please feel free to message/mail me in game ( Rasmira)
or visit our website http s://kinship.apexmega.com/

3 Likes

One of the best guilds I’ve seen in a long time RPing! Keep it up :smiley:

AAAAH WE’RE BACK! Very excited :smiley:

Its good to be back ! Starting to push some informal social RP as we grow and people level. Will be introducing more in depth plots in the coming weeks.

I really like this guild! I wasn’t ever into RPing but then Rasmira taught me!

I would highly suggest if you haven’t or have and looking for an RPing guild with friendly active players and an amazing Guild leader, JOIN US!

Hehe Hope to see new people joining soon!