{A} The Fireball! (TONIGHT, May 1st)

Title: The Fireball! (Alliance only)

Date: TONIGHT!!,May 1st
Time: 8:00pm ((MG SERVER TIME <3))
Location: Black Wing Descent Balcony, Blackrock Mountain, Burning Steppes, Eastern Kingdoms, Azeroth (icly in Ironforge)
Poster: https://imgur.com/a/1ONSXkQ
Discord: https://discord.gg/Ae7RAWsXkU
Addons: Mrp or TRP, Musican

Event Description: On May 1st at 8:00pm ((mg server time)) ( at Black Wing Descent Balcony, Blackrock Mountain, Burning Steppes, Eastern Kingdoms, Azeroth) experience a burning celebration of Fire and our guest of honor Baron Herke Kruger’s achievements At the Fireball! There’ll be Drinks from the Violet Tavern! Food from Om Nom Noodles! LIVE music from the up-and-coming music sensation Tirnol the Bard! A 100,000 gold Fiery outfit contest! Fortune telling! And more!

Event Booths:

Booth 1: Om Nom Noodles (Food booth)

Booth 2: The Violet Hour (Drinks booth)

Booth 3: Fortune Teller

Booth 4: The Cast Company (Desserts Booth)

Event Contests:

Fiery Outfit Contest-1st place Prize 100,000 gold-the winner will be whomever has the most fiery fashion!

Event Timeline:

• 8:00pm ((mg server time)) --Baron Herke gives a welcome speech followed by Lady Alice giving announcements

• 8:10pm ((mg server time)) -all booths open

• 9:00pm ((mg server time)) -Tirnol premiers a specially written piece in Herke’s honor

• 9:30pm ((mg server time)) -Fiery Outfit Fashion Contest

• 10:00pm ((mg server time)) - Speech from Baron Herke

• 10:15pm ((mg server time)) -Event Grand finale

Thank you to:

Guest of Honor Baron Herke Kruger

-Om Nom Noodles

-The Violet Hour

-The Greyshields

-Tirnol the Bard

-The Cast Company

18 Likes

Not going to lie, I thought for one moment this was going to be a reference to the drink “fireball”. Guess I am having Friday vibes :rofl:

Either way, this sounds like a lot of fun so I will bring one of my characters out ^^

Edit: Also, looking forward to checking out the Violet Hour :+1:

3 Likes

Tirnol the Bard??!?!!! Mayhap I can get him t’autograph me guitar!

2 Likes

Bumpie bump!

I’m Diana Dawford and I approve this message.

1 Like

Can’t wait to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a blast

1 Like

I’m gonna need more Sulfuron Slammers! Teehee

2 Likes

Bumpia bump!

Let’s go!!!

1 Like

Bumpie bump!

Are you still perhaps looking for booths? Seeing as this is taking place at our Mountain home, I’m sure we could bring something to th’ table!

2 Likes

Sure! send me a discord message to Thane Dawford#5792, and we’ll get you set up <3

Bumpie Bump!

Two days away! :smiley:

TONIGHT!! Is the night! And now we have a Fortune Teller and a Fight the Dragon game to!