[A] <The Final Frontier> LGBT+ friendly, social and midcore raiding guild LFM!

And yes, you must be a Star Trek fan (alright we’ll take heathens but we’ll silently judge your taste in sci-fi series)

TFF is a multiple game-ranging community that is building up to the Shadowlands launch, preparing for raiding, dungeons, some side PvP and all sorts of casual and social hyjinx. We are always happy and proud to teach people who are new to raiding or other content, so if you are looking to break into raiding but don’t know how, come on in!
Raid times will be: Tues/Thurs/Sat from 8:30 to 11:30 Eastern Time, with appropriate expectations to get some good content done.

Raid needs are currently met, will keep this post updated! However, we are always happy to have more fun folks in guild doing dungeon runs, casual PvP, and just hanging out!
Non-mythic angled raiders doesn’t matter too much conversely, feel free to hop in!

The guild has been around for a solid 7 years, starting out from the Wildstar MMO and spreading to GW2, FFXIV, and most importantly, WoW. We are solidly built around the community, having created a strong guild of friends, and aim to be social and welcoming to any who join.

Our primary hangout is Discord, where the whole of the community congregates and chats.

To contact us feel free to poke at myself, Vorastra/Bloodrose#12670, Lahlia/vevictonn#1451, Kaleg/Bradley#1962, or Beotor

Or join us at our Discord here: discord.gg/JkR72du and feel free to introduce yourself!

Hey there! We’re looking for all roles right now, but healers especially would be fantastic

And Star Trek fan always a big plus :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve been an officer in this community for at least 100 years now (I may be rounding up). This is a great group of folks, very respecting of each other, and damn funny. Come join us!

2 Likes

I’ve been with them for about a year now and absolutely loving it. Never a dull moment at TFF <3

JOIN US JOIN US

1 Like

What are your recruitment needs?

Sorry for the late reply! Currently we’re open to all roles except tanks and while we could use a couple classes: druid, demon hunter, maybe monk, priest healer, we generally encourage anyone looking to join to play what they enjoy most. Looking to cover buffs but not anally pursuing perfect comp or anything

I’m looking to make a move to either Dalaran or Proudmoore from my current server with my holy/prot paladin and disc/shadow priest.

They’re both Alliance, geared (paladin more than the priest), and I’ve got AOTC + mythic experience (4/12) and 2.5k io. I’m flexible about which class I play, but I’d really like to heal. Unfortunately, no one seems to need healers at the moment…

Well we def need healers! We’ve got a couple committed right now and a lot of people willing to flex but iirc wanting to do something not healing. Priests we got none of so far that would be a huge boon really, and not quite anyone dedicated to holy paladin yet just talking to someone who was interested today

We’re still looking for raiders AND casual folks! We welcome everyone at TFF, and you will never have a dull moment in the guild. Trust me. Really. Really trust me. For example, the new raid game is to see what sort of unique ways people in the raid can get me killed! \o/ You don’t want to miss that fun, do you?

UPDATE!
Our raid roster is looking fairly full. We may have spots for a few more raiders (especially dps), please contact us if you’re interested in raiding!

We are definitely still looking for casual folks, and people who enjoy mythic+, either low level keys or pushing high level keys.

If you have any questions, please contact anyone in the original post!

Hi wonderful people! TFF is still actively recruiting!
We would love to have more casual folks join our ranks!
Do you need a place to hang out, and have some amusing are weird folks to chat with?
Can you only raid once a week?
Do you just want to run an occasional dungeon with friends?
Do you want to watch Song run off of more platforms?
Consider joining TFF!

We are also interested in bringing in people who enjoy mythic+ content! We regularly run 10-15 level keys, and would love to bring in some more people who enjoy running them!

Please join our Discord or contact one of the officers listed above for more information! \o/

We’re actively running heroics and mythics!

The first raid date for us is December the 3rd!

We are always looking for more wonderful folks! Contact info is listed above!
hugs everyone

Hello past Qiomi, this is future Qiomi.
Just to let you know, you will need more garlic for what you’re cooking for dinner tonight thumbs up.

TFF is still looking for more fantabulous people to join us and make the guild even more spectacular! We are particularly looking for casual members, and anyone who may enjoy running mythic+ keys. Contact info is in the primary post, or feel free to apply to us using the in-game guild search tool!

Post boop. Doing a ton of M+, having a grand ol’ time, had a lot of fun doing normal raiding

Still happy to welcome new friends to the guild! Screw around, have some fun, slap some pixels down :smiley:

Hello lovelies!
TFF is still very much welcoming anyone who would like to join us for casual gaming and mythic+ key progression.

:partying_face: UPDATE 12/13: TFF is 7/10N in Castle Nathria! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We may have a very small number of raid positions open, please contact us first to find out the status of these.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY OTHER HEALERS FOR RAIDING AT THIS TIME. We will, however, accept a healer with a solid dps offspec.

If you’re interested, please use the contact info in the first message of this thread!

Waddup sexy people!
We are still looking for anyone who may consider themself casual or anyone who enjoys running mythic keys! Achievement farmer? PvPer? We have a little bit of everything going on most nights!

:partying_face: UPDATE 12/21: TFF is 9/10N in Castle Nathria, 1/10 Heroic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We may have a very small number of raid positions open, please contact us first to find out the status of these.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY OTHER HEALERS FOR RAIDING AT THIS TIME. We will, however, accept a healer with a solid dps offspec.

If you’re interested, please use the contact info in the first message of this thread!strong text

TFF had another awesome week in Castle Nathria!
:revolving_hearts: We are now 10/10 normal, and 2/10 heroic :gift_heart:

We are recruiting for the following:

• Casual members
  • Mythic key runners (low and key pushers will both fit in here!)
  • NEW! PvPers! We are currently developing a PvP branch, and shortly plan to have a possible RBG team as well as arena nights!

Does any of this sound good to you? If it does, feel free to come to check us out! There are means of contact in the first post of this thread. One of the easiest ways to get into the guild is to simply fill out the in-game guild application.

:partying_face: Happy Holidays All!

Are you still inviting? My wife and I normally play horde on Thrall but have been enjoying alliance more recently. We would just be casual members that might run mythics eventually and possibly pvp. Just looking for a friendly guild.

We certainly are! We would love to have you!
I would do one of the following things to either get in contact with an officer or join:

1. Join our Discord and post in the new-player-channel,
  2. Add one of the officers on battlenet (there are a few listed above, or I can be added at Rikka#1590),
  3. Make an alt (or main) on Dalaran (Alliance side) and join through the in-game guild finder.

We look forward to hearing from you!

While I am here,
Song pulls out her notebook

Updates!
Our guild has been busy over the holidays:

• TFF now has TWO super amazing, sparkly, wonderful raid teams.
  • Team 1 is now 7/10 heroic, 10/10 normal.
  • Team 2 (After their first week no less!) is 9/10 normal.
  • PvP has been hopping, with regular arena groups and weekly RBGs.

Song puts her notebook away with a huge grin on her face

Feel free to contact us if you think we look like the home for you! Raid spaces are limited, but we can always fit you in in the future!

Happy New Year!