[A] <The Enjoyers> 10/11 Kara 7-10PM Tues/Fri

The Enjoyers is a guild for the people by the people. We seek to clear all TBC content in both raids and high-rated arena. We will be building a consistent raid team with semi-hardcore to hardcore core of people ready to dominate the content. We are currently 10/11 Kara.

Raid Schedule:
We will raid for 7-10 pm server time Tues/Fri. High-rated PVP groups will take place right after main raid times.

Expectations:
We expect the very most simple requirements from guildes. Please be attuned to the raids, know how to play your class, and be prepared for the raid. This content isn’t hard we just want you to show up and be attuned pretty much.

Loot System:
We will be doing a loot council with class leads of every class decided who the piece will be going to. We will have a system of votes if you need the item hit need if you don’t hit pass. We will recruit officers and class leads to deal with loot when they drop and we will try to be the fairest of every loot decision.

What we’re looking for:
We will take every class and spec to come level and join our raid teams in TBC, We are also looking for people who want to raid lead and form the guild with us.

10 man team
1 Main Tank - Warrior/Druid
1 DPS Shaman
1 Resto Druid
1 Hunter
1 Arms Warrior Or Ret Paladin

If Interested
If you are interested in joining the guild for any case raiding, pvping, or just chilling out hit up @Jimbobian in-game or add my btag Karl#12687 to be invited to the guild. Also, join our discord for updates. Thank you - We are also looking for more officers and shotcallers for our guild and raid team. https://discord.gg/gfBb8E9prQ

Bump for new people

Bump for new people

Bump for new people

Bump for new people

Bump for new people

Hi Big,

Are you guys still looking for more members? I’ve got a hunter that I may be interested in joining with.

Let’s chat.

Regards,
Dagnee