♨ [A]<The Crimson Tide> Recruiting for weekend raid team!

<The Crimson Tide> is currently looking for healers and DPS!

While we’ve managed to keep ourselves somewhat small and under the radar, we’ve been around almost as long as WoW has, with our date formed all the way in Feb of 2007! Since I’m sure you didn’t come here to read our life story, I’ll now accommodate your raiding interests.

Raid times: Friday+Saturday 7PM server.

Raid Progression: We are currently 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony as a 100% guild group.

Why should you join us? This one is simple, we make raiding easy, and fun. Our core group is run by officers who are dedicated to making raids as simple and fast as we can, with detailed explanations, clear raid markers, and a rather easy learning curve, you honestly have to try pretty hard to mess up with us. And when you do, we fix it and move on. While we do appreciate you having SOME raid experience before you apply, we’re more than accepting of new players, as long as you’re willing to come to raids geared, enchanted, and prepared to the best of your ability.

Currently looking for:

1 Hpaladin
2 mages
1 feral Druid dps or tank

To join, either post here or contact Zebrakiller in-game via mail or whispers :smiley:

1 Like

We will be Raiding this weekend and still need more Warlocks!

We will be raiding tomorrow ( Friday - Dec. 19 ) if anyone is interested whisper Zebrakiller - Mishka - Chïll for more information

Morning and Merry Christmas,
I am a Holy Pally who loves both PvP and PvE. I’m currently on a West Coast server due to friends who have left me, but I am wanting to move to an East Coast server that fits my schedule better. I just recently hit 60, so I’m still gearing, but I’ve been Holy from day 1, so I know all about patience and perseverance lol. Is this a guild and server worth transferring for and to? Thanks.

You betcha.

We are also looking for the following:

• Protection Warrior
  • Feral Druid

Zebrakiller or Mishkah for more info.