[A] The Bloodline - AOTC/Mythic Guild 2/10M Recruiting Ranged DPS

Guild- The Bloodline

Times:
Mythic 1 - 8:00pm - 1100pm est. Tues & Thurs (Affliction Lock, Boomy, Spriest, or Hunter)
Mythic 2 - 8:00pm - 11:00pm est. Friday & Saturday (Open for DPS)

Recruiting Needs:

Open Recruitment-- Any solid DPS are encouraged to apply
PVP - Players interested in Rated BG’s (Open)

Looking for people who love to raid, run Mythic+ keys, Rated BG’s, have fun, and be social. We are looking to keep our raid teams full and push through for CE by end of expansion on both raid groups. Tons of Mythic+ keys throughout the week. Heroic guild runs, AOTC, mount sales. Guild raffles, giveaways. Very large community, extremely social, huge discord. Numerous groups of guildies always doing something. We never stop. Come join us and be part of The Bloodline.

If your interested drop us a line below or message me on battletag

Battlenet - Zavík#1323
Discord - Zavik#5888

3 Likes

It’s a fun guild! Could really use an extra healer or two!

Still looking for Fire mages, Warlocks, Shams, possibly Disc Priest

470 Resto/Guardian 3/12M :slight_smile:
Bnet : xChokolate#1426

We could really use another pally healer for raid!
Also would be nice to have a new people who enjoy mythic plus!

Open recruitment for our Friday run and still looking for extra mythic raiders

1 Like

Good guild, we need more hunters though, hard carrying as the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

Also if raiding isn’t your thing we could also use some M+ peeps

Hi! Zavik actually replied to me on my other post. I’ll be on the lookout for you guys today. I’m currently leveling up a DK named Grievs but I have a bunch of max level characters on Stormrage. I’ll keep an eye out for you guys today.

Sure Vend just add my btag from the post above and we can have a chat later today

Hey all, we are currently looking for ranged dps, holy pally, and MW monk for our second group!

Bring the hunters, locks, and mages!!! Huge community very social lots of M+ keys and content for all.

Join us! We have lots of fun!

Still looking for impressive dps for both groups

Hi there. I’m a main Ranged DPS. Played WOW back in the 2000s but new to it in 2020. I have cloak and iLvl 438. Looking for a mid-sized fun, social, and mostly east coast guild (i.e., 8-11pm Eastern) to play with and call home. Interested in Mythic dungeons but have never tried them at that level. Also leveling a DH as an alt and may delve into other classes once I learn more about Shadowlands. gamertag is sleepweasel#1556, or if you can point me to someone to talk with more about Bloodline I’d appreciate it! Thx.

Hey! Make sure to add zavik and send him a message so you can learn more about us!

Come one, come all we are currently in need of Dps and Heals for our secondary Mythic runs

Good ranged DPS for our 2nd Mythic Group Fri-Sat 8-11 Eastern.

Still need some ranged dps for the second group!

Just cruising along here. Come join us need some ranged for our 2nd group on Fri-Sat. Great community extremely active and social. Come roll with us.