[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP, PVE and more! ✨

Last night we ran some unsuspecting victims willing participants through a choose your own adventure haunted trail event! Thanks to all who came out!

Saturday Raid TAV faces off with Heroic Azshara! Currently 7/8 H and hoping for a big win this weekend!

For the Vale!

1 Like

TAV is now 8/8 Heroic! Big shoutout to our raid leaders Ashaszun and Nellmer and to our folks for taking care of business. Proud of you all! <3

2 Likes

Considering the pull of people to classic that’s pretty impressive! Good job guys!

1 Like

Hi isn’t enough characters to post so I had to add all this extra nonsense to be able to say hi.

Hi

1 Like

A letter is posted on The Ashen Vale notice board. :scroll:

Ishnu alah, friends.

For far too long we’ve been scattered across the continents, from Darkshore, to Arathi, Boralus, Zandalar, Nazjatar and beyond. Our adventures and our conquests have separated us from one another physically, but never truly in spirit.

I wanted to catch up with you all on where we are, and what we’re continuing to strive for. When we first began we were fueled on vengeance, and a desire to do something, anything, in a time of chaos and turmoil.

I learned rather quickly, as many of you did as well, that vengeance is not sustainable, nor is it healthy. Anger is understandable, and those feelings are valid and not to be easily dismissed. But in this season of change, I want to focus on the positive impacts we’ve made, and continue to move forward in that direction.

Community where it was lost.

We’ve had resounding success providing aid, comfort and resources to the refugees of Teldrassil. I’m happy to report that many of the refugees in that have been staying in the camps here and being treated in the Cathedrals have been relocated to more permanent housing or treatment centers. The majority of the Kaldorei still in the camps are there by choice.

We’ll continue to provide supplies, aid, and moral and spiritual support to the efforts of supporting all war refugees until there is no longer a need. I encourage you all to find ways to support in any way that you can!

Diplomacy.

Our intent has always been to extend our community beyond that of just the Kaldorei. Anyone can take a look at our ranks and see shining examples of this in action. We intend to further improve relations across all races to provide a united front against any impending threat. We have learned so much from one another and I hope that we continue to build upon these relationships.

We’ve also made great steps in diplomacy with a handful of members of the Horde. This line of communication and working relationship has provided both us and them with incredible advantages when facing common enemies. However, while we will do our best to continue to foster and grow these connections and relationships, we will always be willing to fight or defend ourselves as necessary.

Purpose.

One of our big focuses, especially after Teldrassil, was helping our members find purpose. Many of us, myself included, were lost with an aching desire to help. Over the many months we’ve been able to channel that energy into positive and meaningful work. We will continue to provide mentorship, healing, support and purpose to our members.

As we continue to help in that regard, we’d like to be able to provide support or aid for causes that our members believe in. If you have a cause or something that you require assistance with please don’t hesitate to reach out.

I know that many of you consider this community to be family, I know I certainly do. I’m so thankful for each and every one of you and I will work my hardest to continue to do everything possible to continue to encourage the camaraderie throughout The Ashen Vale.

I am proud of what we have accomplished, and excited to see what lies ahead for us.

For the Vale!

Respectfully yours,

Priestess Aeriara Lightsong

What are the level requirements for the guild?

I have played WOW off and on for a couple of years. I haven’t really grouped much, though. I’d love to actually meet people in game, find a community, and grow as a player. I’m just not very experienced. I currently play on Ravenholdt, but would be willing to transfer a character over (32 druid/23 priest) or start a new one.

Hi there! We don’t have a level requirement, feel free to roll a new char on ED and reach out to myself (Aeriara, it defaulted to my lowbie for some reason!) or an officer to chat about joining. :slight_smile:

Welcome all new members! :slight_smile:

Our raid team finished on a high note with a full heroic clear last night and will now be taking a break until the new year. We still have people clearing keys at differing levels for folks wanting to get their organized PVE fix.

We have a Herald of the Titans guild run planned for January, which should be a ton of fun.

wait wait wait why was I not informed about this, I feel veeeeeeeery neglected :frowning:

Check discord grandpa :wink:

1 Like

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday and new year’s eve! Excited to be ramping back up again with events and more in preparation for 8.3!

Upcoming Events

• A variety of RP/RP-PVP events are currently in the planning stages. Stay tuned! Casual weekly events will resume soon.
  • Herald of the Titans Achievement Guild Run January 17th!
  • Raid night will return January 25th!
  • M+ Runs

For the Vale!

2 Likes

RP-PvP!!! For the Vale!

1 Like

I’m biased, but this is a fantastic group of gamers. I’ve not been in a better guild since I started playing in '08.

2 Likes

Hail travellers. I’m a (cough) older player who just returned to WoW for the first time since Warlords. I moved a few characters from Earthen Ring and have been roaming around enjoying the rhythms of the world and working to understand all the changes and updates. I’m still trying to settle on a main character but intend to make a home on Emerald Dream. Which means I’m keeping an eye out for a Guild that suits my nature. I’ve got a long history of faithful Guild service. All the way back to Dark Age of Camelot I’ve always enjoyed being part of a friendly, supportive on-line family and contributing to that culture in whatever way I can. I’ll keep an eye out for members of Ashen Vale and strike up a conversation. Have a calm day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Siulone! Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Please feel free to reach out to myself or a member of the Vale if you have any questions or are interested in joining! We’ve got a good mix of veteran players as well as new/returning players and our vets are always more than happy to help others! Have a good one! <3

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, Aeriara; I’ll get in touch next time I see you in the world :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aeriara and everyone in TAV are the cutest cuties who ever cuted.

5 Likes

This is the nicest thing I’ll read about me all week.

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart:!

Story night tonight, BGS tomorrow, Raid Night Saturday! Let’s have a great week! :slight_smile:

2 Likes