[A] <The A Team> Fri/Sat 10:15p-1:15a 8/9 AQ40 recruiting healers and DPS

What server are you guys on? ><

Could you guys still use a rogue

I am willing to transfer. Your rid times work, and I am very capable. I would love to clear all end game content with you.

I will contact in game, really hoping you have room.

Still looking for more players that can make a consistent schedule. High need for DPS players and holy pallies!

Hello friends I’m Audric, one of your friendly tanks! Come kill dragons with us! Audric#1168 I need to apparently add characters here so this is me doing that.

Looking for a few more to fill our core spots for semi-hardcore progression and are able to consistently make our schedule.

We also have open invites for those that enjoy casually raiding in 20 mans and doing older content as well as dungeons.

Joined the guild a few weeks ago. 10/10 experience. Would recommend. See detailed review on Yelp. If you’ve got the urge to raid, this guild would love to talk to you. Also deviate delight is a blast so if you want to transfer, by all means.

Have a high need for a resto druid, holy priest and a couple warlocks. Get your spot now before the AQ rush!

Looking for some more dps and a resto druid!

We have open recruitment for most class/roles but are especially looking for a Resto Druid, Holy Priest, and 2 Warlocks as well as any DPS role.

bumpity bump bump bump