[A - Incendius - PVP] <Audacious> - Semi Hardcore Naxx Guild / Casual Sunday 2nd Raid Group

Still looking!

omg yes we are!

Application - fury/prot NE warrior LFG
Vanilla experience - OT for Garr in MC, OT again for full clear of ZG20, and OT again for first boss of AQ20.
Hoped for position - OT if needed on raid days that your other tank has gone missing (casual)
Reason - hoping to get in touch with a few people soon to make the best decision who I could raid with after Classic launches.
Btag - soulfire#1560

First of all, I would to say that this is a great post for a guild that is trying to accomplish something early on after the release of classic. Having an experienced MT is important for any guild, but so is the overall community. I love that you are sticking to a DKP system - it allows your guild membership to grow and provides flexibility for raiding groups.

I can’t wait for Classic to launch. I’m doing my best to scan the forums for a good community to roll on come launch day. I am still waiting to pick a server, but I have some characters made on Stalagg atm, just for the sake of it. I’m being very critical of which server I am rolling on and trying to wait until the I can make my decision.

I would like to be in touch. But consider this one of my official applications. I can wait until you start raiding to get an invite. Still trying to feel things. Contact me and let me know what you have in mind as far as expectations.

We are currently not recruiting any tanks as both our MT and OT have a ton of experience.

Updated class needs.

• Bump ***

Still looking.

Moaaar dotz.

Updated recruitment needs.

Looking to fill those final raid roster spots.

Still need more fury warriors.

Still looking for that resto druid!

Resto druidddd

Still looking!

Still looking for these classes.

Still looking!

Still need more good players.

Still looking for exceptional players.

Pfft… the Audacity!