[A] Ten Turtles 8/10 LF DPS

:turtle::turtle::turtle: :turtle::turtle: TEN TURTLES :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

We are recruiting any exceptional DPS players but priority will be given to Mage > Hunter > Everything Else. We are an 8/10 guild that is looking to clean up KT very soon and then start progression on Vashj. We offer a no drama social experience while raiding and have a lot of fun while downing bosses, when progressing we tend to be slightly more serious. Our goal is to get this tier on farm and prepare for the next phase.

Expectations: We expect raiders to come prepared with consumes and general boss and class knowledge.
Raids: SSC/TK/Gruul Tues/Thurs 8 - 11
Loot: DKP. Two week trial period, you gain full DKP during this and at the end of your trial receive a DKP catch up.
Needs: Mage > Hunter > Any Range DPS > Everything Else
Contact: Slide into Discord DMs @ fusman#4287, Prime#9686, or Lecro#4904

If you are interested at all feel free to reach out with any questions!

I main Enhancement Shaman with 280% fly mount and 360 ench until i get BiS rings and i have AT LEAST 355 BS banked, i have iver 40 hours played between mai and alts, i just made over 2k gold from alchemy waiting for a guild to join. I play my enh shaman like a dream lol, i obsessed over it and my keybinds on my gming mouse and keyboard are on poiint. is this only a raiding guild? Cuz im wanting to PvP aswell