[A]<Templars Of Blood> 3/9M Wed/Thu/Mon 9-11:30pm LF Tank + DPS

Templars Of Blood are recruiting players on Frostmourne Alliance to bolster our team for Mythic raiding. Current Progress in BoD is 9/9H 3/9M, CoS is 2/2H, and we achieved 6/8M in Uldir.

Our main raid nights are 9pm-11:30pm SVT Wed/Thu/Mon. We are active most nights between 8pm and 1am.

If you are looking for a guild that is a bit more casual but still competitive and wanting to try clear current content then we might be the guild for you. There is also a lot of interest for running and pushing keys in our guild and we are definitely interested in players that like to regularly participate in m+.

In our raid team, we are currently considering applications for:

Tank
Any class considered.

DPS
High Priority on:
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Priest
Hunter
Warlock
Mage

All other DPS classes will be considered please feel free to apply.

Heals
DPS with Heal Off Spec considered.

For new members of our mythic raid team we prefer 400+ ilvl and 45+ neck in the current tier. Discord and working mic is required as well as knowledge of the raid and your class.

We also accept casual raiders happy to sit on the bench for Mythic or people interested in pushing high Mythic+ keys. (all roles accepted for M+)

To get in touch for more information, please add my Battletag Hydrax#1831 for a chat.

Still looking for ranged DPS especially a Hunter!

Fetid down last night!

Need some more Ranged DPS and would also be interested in a Resto Druid or Disc Priest.

Recruiting Ranged DPS

Recruiting Ranged DPS and a Tank.

Zul down! Looking for Ranged DPS.

5/9H BoD down so far! Looking for good ranged dps!

1/9M 8/9H prog so far, looking for good ranged dps!

Mythic Jadefire down this week and Grong to 32%. Still recruiting more DPS!

Mythic Grong down!

Looking for more DPS especially ranged!

Still need more range and melee dps

Looking for more players to join our Mythic raid team!

Looking for some ranged dps!

Still recruiting more DPS for the raid team!

added you as a battletag friend. Im looking at joining a late night raiding guild. My main is a hunter 400iLvl 40 Neck on saurfang at the moment. Looking at transfering over

Still need a DH? I’m looking to transfer very soon… Mrshme#1569
My actual prog is 9/9H and 3/9M

Looking for ranged DPS especially Hunter, Shaman or Priest.

Still looking for ranged DPS!