[A] <Tempest> Returning for Shadowlands After 2+ Year Retail Hiatus

Tempest has returned for Shadowlands. We took a 2+ year break from retail to focus on WoW Classic. We very much enjoyed Classic and decided it’s time to return full time to retail in support of the new expansion.

We currently have no plans to be maintaining an active guild branch on WoW Classic, but that is subject to change.

Brief Guild History on Tichondrius:

• [H] Crucesignatis de Tempest 12/11/2014-2016
  • [H] Tempest Crusade 2016-2018
  • [A] Tempest Crusade 2018
    (First Transfer to Alliance | February 11 - November 6, 2018)
  • [H] Tempest 2018-2020 (WoW Classic)
    (5th Guild Anniversary 12/11/2019)
  • [A] Tempest 2020-Present (Retail)
    (Second Transfer to Alliance | May 22, 2020 - Present)

We’ve also noticed that the Alliance are still lacking active communities. Instead of staying Horde after we accomplished our goal to help the Alliance during Legion, we decided to faction change once again to help out the blue side to keep realm balance intact.

Note: We were still Alliance for a short period of time after BFA launched and transferred back to Horde during BFA Season 1 PvP. Not long after, we took a hiatus from retail to focus on WoW Classic.

Tichondrius is our home as much as it is yours and we’ll do what can for the best interest of the realm. We’re not interested in drama this time around, but we’re always down to have healthy rivalries and good fun between other communities.

If you’re interested in our community, shoot me a friend request on Battle.net and I’ll get in touch with you. Aerrithil and Ace will be arriving a little late as both are still very busy IRL. Hope everyone is doing good out there and stay safe during this global pandemic.

Bloodedfaith#1691 - Co-GM

1 Like

I have played with these guys and girls for a couple years now. Outstanding Guild leaders and a very unique and highly effective guild structure. I am exited to get the guild back together and would like to welcome anyone who would consider joining us. Tempest will be the top most feared group of alliance on Tich by the time Shadowlands goes live!

1 Like

Are you guys PvP focused?

That’s not the real reason you switched to Alliance, but I understand.

Welcome Back.

1 Like

yes about 90% pvp focused a ton of world pvp. keep in mind we are just getting transferred over and wont be full force for a few weeks yet but I’m transferred in and starting to recruit

1 Like

Indeed. We’re no strangers to PvE either. Rated Arenas and RBGs have always been our strong point and it’s what we mainly focus on. Aerrithil is a massive arena junkie and he’s always down to teach people interested in learning Rated PvP. The amount of people I’ve seen him single-handedly carry/boost in Arenas with his 3-4 digit ms is insane to say the least considering that he’s playing from the Philippines.

We engage in WPvP whether it’s small or large scale. We also helped the Alliance out back in Legion with several guilds under our wing as we were very active in WPvP.

Great guild! Top notch leadership and a real feel for hardcore pvp! A must join!

1 Like

Welcome back TC. Good to see more guilds who actually do stuff come back.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Stay safe out there! :slight_smile: