[A]<Tempest> 7/8M EP, CE BOD/Uldir LF RDPS/Healer!

(CURRENTLY IN PROCESS OF MOVING HORDE-TICHONDRIUS)

[A] <Tempest> 7/8 Mythic EP, is currently recruiting Mythic experienced, exceptional players as we progress through Mythic Eternal Palace!

<Tempest>, US Alliance Proudmoore was founded in 2007, and has been raiding 25 (now 20) man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while creating an enjoyable environment to pursue our goals in. We made a move from Cenarius after Uldir, where you can find our previous raid history as <Last Pull>.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Proudmoore is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining.

**Raid Times:**
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

**Eternal Palace Progression:**
7/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

**Battle of Dazar'alor Progression:**
9/9 Mythic, Cutting Edge

**Uldir Progression:**
8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge

**Antorus, the Burning Throne Progression:**
11/11 Mythic, Cutting Edge

**Loot:**
Loot is simply Personal Loot, however we facilitate rolls for player’s unwanted loot through RC Loot Council addon.

**Current Recruit Needs:**
DPS: We are primarily looking for RDPS and a Warrior, but will consider most exceptional applicants.

Healer: We are looking for a Shaman or Paladin for a core healing spot.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net

How to contact us:

• Add me on Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• Add our recruiting Battletags: (shadowbaine#11318) (slimey42#1203)
• Email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Come make a character on Proudmoore and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.tempestguild.net

Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST

3 Likes

At least moving servers is not as much work as moving house. But not by much…

1 Like

What the… how did you guys update your chars T.T Ayriea’s still showing on Cenarius and not on Proudmoore

1 Like

You underestimate my power!

1 Like

I have no idea, I did nothing. Apparently it just happened.

1 Like

odd… oh well :confused:

1 Like

Bumping for DPS

1 Like

Thanks for the help everyone!

Would love to add a few more DPS to our Mythic roster for Battle of Dazar’alor!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Still a couple of melee spots that we would happily fill!

1 Like

1 Like

Looking for a DH, Rogue or DK!

1 Like

DK and Rogue are still definite interests.

Also looking for a healer!!

1 Like

Would love to add a few more DPS to our Mythic roster for Battle of Dazar’alor, specifically Rogue and DK! Also looking for a Healer!

1 Like

Would love to add a few more DPS to our Mythic roster for Battle of Dazar’alor, specifically Rogue and DK! Also looking for a Healer!

1 Like

Would love to add a Rogue and DK to our roster for Battle of Dazar’alor, also looking for a Healer!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I think we’d also take a ww monk!

1 Like