[A] Team Valiant - 2/8M 8/8H - <Eternal Kingdom>

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> - Team Valiant

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 2/8M 8/8H AoTC (Previously: 3/9M 9/9H 2/2H AOTC) and are actively recruiting for Mythic Eternal Palace :slight_smile:

Current Needs:

A few dps, especially ranged and those with a healer offspec, preferably of the Resto Shaman, Paladin, Disc Priest persuasion but open to all happy fun people. :slight_smile:

Contact Information:

Recruitment Officer: Katterina
Discord: Evaedor#1387
BTag: Antnyp85#1186

Team Lead: Curat
Discord: Curat#0513
BTag: Alaric#1485

About Valiant:

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.

2 Likes

Valiant is recruiting all classes to fill out their roster. Spots filling up quick. Apply today before you miss out!

1 Like

Eternal Kingdom - Valiant is seeking raiders for Battle. Apply now!

1 Like

Still looking for some DPS / offspecs to fill out our roster! :smiley:

1 Like

Team Valiant looking for more DPS to join them in BoD and beyond. Apply today!

1 Like

Valiant (6/9H) is a shiny brand new weekend raid team that is recruiting DPS to fill their new roster! Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 6-9PM PST. Message Curat on discord Curat#0513 or on bnet Alaric#1485 for more infos!

Valiant (6/9H) is a shiny new weekend raid team that is recruiting DPS (especially willing to play offspecs!) to fill our new roster so they can get into mythic! Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 6-9PM PST. Message Curat on discord Curat#0513 or on bnet Alaric#1485 for more infos!

1 Like

Updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eternal Kingdom VALIANT is recruiting. Apply today!

1 Like

As of last night, we are 8/9 Heroic :smiley: Still need a Paladin, a Rogue, Warrior, Boomkin, Shadow Priest… But as stated above, Any exceptional player that may want to join our ranks is encouraged to apply! :slight_smile:

Either contact the Team Lead listed above, or message me, recruitment officer, at: Antnyp85#1186 (Bnet) or Evaedor#1387 (Discord) Thanks!

I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a cupcake.
Eternal Kingdom - Valiant - Looking for raiders Apply today!

Valiant is 8/9H and 1/9M. Valiant is looking to fill 1 Healer spot, and several DPS positions, in order to continue progression into Mythic. Currently have openings for: (Mistweaver) Monk, Priest, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, (Ret.) Paladin, Druid, but all exceptional players should apply.

Either contact the Team Lead, Curat, on Discord: Curat#0513 or on Bnet: Alaric#1485 , or message me, recruitment officer, on Discord: Evaedor#1387 or Bnet: Antnyp85#1186 Thanks :slight_smile:

Updated with progress and needs :slight_smile:

Team Valiant - Eternal Kingdom - is looking for more raiders to fill out their ranks! Apply today!

I turned my phone on airplane mode and threw it in the air.
Worst Transformer EVER
-Eternal Kingdom Valiant Looking for raiders Apply Today!

1 Like

Team Valiant (1/9M, 9/9H 2/2H) is looking for some more great players to fill our roster so we can continue into Mythic. Currently would love: Warlock (high need!), Ret pally, Boomkin, DK and will happily consider any other interested applicants! Raid times are Friday and Saturday 6-9PM PST. Message me here on discord Curat#0513 or on bnet Alaric#1485 for more infos!

FUN FACT # 256: A waffle is just a more considerate pancake. It’s like, here, let me hold that syrup for you in these convenient boxes…
ETERNAL KINGDOM - Valiant Come join the fun!!

Had your fill of the Naga trying to take over our world? That’s good, so have we. Help us protect Azeroth in Eternal Kingdom on Team Valiant! Inquire within!

Updated for Eternal Palace :slight_smile:

Eternal Palace starts tomorrow! Join us for the new raid and new dungeon this week! We are still looking for healers and DPS to fill our roster. Shaman (Resto or DPS), Druid (Resto or Boomkin), Disc. Priest, Rogue, a few others listed above… And any other experienced raiders please feel free to apply. Our contact info is listed above, but to make it easier on you:

Recruitment Officer: Katterina
Discord: Evaedor#1387
BTag: Antnyp85#1186

Team Lead: Curat
Discord: Curat#0513
BTag: Alaric#1485