[A] Tastes Like Vanilla | Mid-Core | Recruiting for AQ! | LF Priests/Locks/Warriors!

Introductions:

<Tastes Like Vanilla> started off as a group of friends from Retail who have raided together and progressed together over the last 15 years. We’ve gained a few other groups of friends who have melded in with us wonderfully! While not everyone raided with each other across all expansions, we’ve all come together under one umbrella for Classic to re-experience (Or experience for the first time!) the joys of Classic raiding.

Guild Leaders: Kaerei

Guild Officers:
Melinea - Raid Leader
Jazzmynn - Guild Admin
Aja - Recruitment/PR
Sultas - Loot Officer

Guild Focus: We’re looking to raid and build a friendly raiding environment and community for our members!

Raid Times: Wed/Sat 6p-9p PDT (9p-12a EST)

Loot Rules – EPGP with light LC on High Demand items and Legendaries.

Progression: 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony, 8/8 BWL, 11/11 ZG

Discord:

http://discord.gg/bD569GW

About Us:

We are a synergy of many groups of players collaborating across 15 years of community coming together to enjoy the Classic experience together! We are motivated by providing a platform for 40-man Raids and Organized PvP events. We to not tolerate any type of toxic behaviors and happily welcome anyone and everyone from all walks of life!

We strive to provide our non-toxic environment for our members to come, relax, and play the game that we’ve enjoyed over the years. Our mission is to provide a safe and fun place for our community to make friends, progress through content, ultimately reliving a perfect Classic WoW experience. We don’t limit ourselves to just progression focused members, and we welcome any and all casual players who just want to hang out and have fun!

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: Druid
Healers: Dwarf Priest, Holy Paladin, Healing Priest(any)
DPS: Locks, Shadow Priest
High Needs:
Holy Priest (Dwarf or not)
Holy Paladin
Druid Tank
DPS Warriors
Medium Needs:
All other dps classes considered!

Socials: Always open!

Invites: If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please feel free to PM Kaerei in game for more specifics or fill out the Raiding App below! If you’re just looking for a home to chill out in, and make new friends, all of our members can currently invite!

Raiding Application:

https://forms.gle/X1srFAhb5rrHcCMG9

Updated: 07/04/2020

I’d be interested in joining. I know you don’t have raid times yet, but are you guys mostly east coast or west?

The Veteran group is mostly East Coast? I think? And we’ve usually raided 9pm-12am EST, which is probably about the time we’d stick to, since we’re on a West Coast Server now, and it would start at 6pm. But we’ll check with more of our members when we get closer to being able to raid. :slight_smile:

I’d be interested, almost level 20 on my human warlock. Was a human paladín back in vanilla and got to naxx @ 4 horsemen on my fire mage so I decided to play lock this time like I do some nights on my main in retail.

1 Like

Hey! I’m going to be updating this post on Thursday, I hope, with more recruitment information and raid information. If you’re still interested, you can hit up just about anyone who’s online, as all members can invite. Hopefully we’ll have more information for you on Thursday about our goals and direction. :slight_smile:

:fist_right::fist_left:

Yay Lith! <3

There are lots of good ice cream flavors yet, vanilla is still the best with toppings. :icecream:

1 Like

Bumping for recruitment updates!

Bumping for more recruitment updates!

Still looking for DPS! PST Kaerei in game or fill out the raiding app if you’re interested!

Updated for recruitment! Looking for a ton of RDPS!

Looking for tons of ranged dps!

I like to bump it bump it!

1 Like

Bump for recruitment updates!

I approve this guild as fun and probably the most fair loot distribution in raids I have ever been on as a pick-up. I raided in MC with them as a level 58 on 10/30 and as a 60 on 11/2 and had a blast. They are laid back and pleasant as well. No one’s yelling or being disrespectful.

Jeyna hiiii!!!

1 Like

Bumping for closed Raid Recruitment at this time! All Social players are welcome!

Bump for a great group of guys and four girls!

Bumping for Recruitment needs! <3