[A] <TERRIBLE> is LFM!

tl;dr:

• looking for all
  • Current: VotI: 1/8M 8/8H 8/8N
  • Last expansion: FCN: 2/10M 10/10H | FSoD: 3/10M 10/10H| FSotFO: 1/11M 10/11H
  • Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday, 8 PM - 11 PM PST | 10 PM - 1 AM CST | 11 PM - 2 AM EST
5 Likes

Greetings! <TERRIBLE> is a new-ish guild with a nearly full, stable team. We are looking primarily for DPS, with a few healing slots open (tank positions filled), and weā€™d love to have flex players (spec swapping to fill another role). We are also seeking more for M+.

Please contact the following if interested at:

• Aureo (Bnet) | Aureo (Discord) hiatus
  • Mindrelody#1354 (Bnet) | Mindrelody#2833 (Discord)
  • Gnimms#1104 (Bnet) | Gnimms#2352 (Discord)

<Symbiosis> Raider.IO
<Symbiosis> WarcraftLogs
<Symbiosis> WoWProgress

2 Likes

Bump bump buuuummppp ~

Bumpity bump bump

Pretend that other Gnimms is this Gnimms >.>

I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
To the hip hip hop and you donā€™t stop
The rock it to the BUMP BUMP the boogie

Finally got over our hurdle: 4/10M this past week. \o/

Waiting for 9.2 to drop, join us from the start of a tier proper!

WTB a Priest lol

1 Like

i like to run alot of mythic plus and i have multiple toons. is there anything you are looking for specifically or are u still looking for people?

Are you all interested in a H priest. Those times work for me.

Updatinā€™.
Rest in peace <T E R R I B L E>. Long live <TERRIBLE>!

im interested very reliable and have exp

Heya, tried to reach you in-game today. I am not good at checking the forums as often as I should. Reach to me on Bnet or Discord, we can talk more there.

Hi! Im a warlock LF a guild that does stuff starting around 11PM EST and would be interested if I would be a fit or not! Im geared for pvp currently but wouldnt mind putting in the work to get geared for raiding and m+. My discord is Clutchboytroy#2025

I have several characters but swap between a bm hunter and frost dk. Your days and times work great for me. I am thinking doing hunter as main for season 4 (its bm). You guys sound like you could be a good fit.

There be dragons here soonā„¢.

Now there be dragons! And looking for others also.

Good group of guys.

1 Like

Looking for more to ensure a core 20 for 10.1!