[A] Tèam Rocket Stormrage LF weekend morning raiders!

I know you said you need a non-heals priest, but if it turns out you need a mage, your raid schedule is exactly what I’m looking for. I’m available at Gescom#1881. Good luck with your search.

I’m on Stormrage already and looking for an alliance Sat/Sun morning guild. Main is currently a hunter. I would at least like an invite to the guild, whether a raid spot is currently available or not. Times work best for me, and I am currently finishing finals week next week and so will not be ready for raid release regardless.

Hey sorry I am late to responding to both of you, we will always look to make exceptions, please feel free to send me a friend request and I would be happy to chat.

But still searching for a non priest healer =)

I have a 183 balance druid and am leveling warlock and rogue if you have any interest in any of them the raid times and such would be awesome
Discord Nauctus#5008
Bnet Akatsuki2588#1159

Still searching!

Hey there, would be interested in chatting. I’m looking for a weekend morning raiding guild. Haven’t competitively raided since MOP but wanting to get back into it. Pretty laid back guy, looking to find a new home. I play every healer so you could have your choice of what you wanted for raid.
Feel free to reach out and I can answer any questions you may have.
Disc: Kylias#8404
BattleTag: DirtyGoat#11726

Bump, looking for a mage to join our ranks. All our welcome to apply =)

Still searching for a mage and more !

Happy new years everyone! Still searching for a mage.

Hey opa this is tidepodzz was wondering if I can get a invite back to clan belive I got kicked for inactive but I did talk to burnt awhile back about being afk a bit then covid stuff happened and had to stay afk a bit longer

Hey are you still looking?

Bump for raid day! It’s been awhile but we are looking for a dps with a healing offspec to help fill out our raid roster!

Still searching for one or two more to round out the roster for Mythic Sun King and beyond!

Still searching for a few more!

Bump, still searching for more!

Still searching for a few more to join us!

Still searching for a few more!

Bump for our stone buddies :fist_right:

Thank you very much! And bumperino

Bumperino, Sun King almost dead!