[A] <Symbiosis> Weekly 10/10H Clear (Casual Raid Group) LFM!

Symbiosis of Sargeras-US was formed 3-15-07 and has raided continuously through each raid tier. We are home to many groups of players who found their way here through the years and ended up sticking around because of the exceptionally fun and inclusive guild and raid environment we provide.

We are a casual, laid-back gaming community and our raid group is led by players who have an extensive amount of WoW experience. We try our best to full clear heroic on Fridays and then use the Sunday raid for old content/achievements or meta runs for mounts. Our raid times are as follows:

FRIDAY 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST
SUNDAY: 7:30pm - 10:00pm CST

We’re open to anyone who would be interested in joining in any role, and we have a potential leadership/officer position available for the upcoming 9.2 patch. Please reach out and talk to me if interested at Shadow#1113, or apply to the guild directly at: https://discord.gg/qTt4hTY2KQ . Other officers can be reached at: Cuhlaymore#1419 or Anrika#1694 for more info.

1 Like

Bump looking for good friends to press healz with me :slight_smile:

Hello I am 476 Hpal currently 1903 IO, 3/12 mythic AOTC. Looking for guild change.

Sounds cool. In need of a hunter? Been looking to transfer to Sargeras. I’ve PUGed Maut and Wrathion mythic, got AOTC, and some great parses (top 11 wrathion Normal for my ilvl). LMK

Currently working on Ra-den. Come bring the big DPS - we actually have melee spots available!

11/12 M big Enhance Dps. Previous guild disbanded due to Slands waiting room. I’d gladly share my knowledge and big pump for a 2nd slapper :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking for an enhance shaman this entire expansion. You’re unicorn, sir. I’m Shadow#1113, looking forward to talking to you.

Still actively recruiting and raiding! We got Drest down to 10% on our first night. Healers and warlocks especially come talk to us!

Made it to 9/12m on 8/3. Drest’agath downed after just 20 attempts.

Raid times are perfect for me if yall are still looking. Have been gone a long time. But have a disc priest and blood dk.

Recruitment has opened back up in anticipation of Shadowlands! Looking forward to talking to and meeting some of the finest players on Sargeras.

Hello! Experienced raider coming back to WoW. This guild fits my schedule for raiding. What classes/specs are you currently looking for?

Updated for Shadowlands!

Updated and looking for casual/heroic only players

Made it to 5/10m. Updated.

Bump. Priority spot for a mage or lock as we begin to hard push toward CE for the tier

Ilvl 220 lock with 5/10m exp lfg. Bnet Rosgaros#1423

Updated for the week of 4/27

Bump. Updated with a much wider range of classes for consideration.

Immediate need for a Resto Shaman or a Fury Warrior as we wrap up CE here over the next couple of weeks. Shadow#1113 if interested.