[A] <Symbiosis> 5/9M LFM

<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 5/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
All awesome dps and healers!

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

If your guild is still active I and some friends looking for a new place that has an active chat and easy to pull together M+ group’s I tank, DPS, and heal

My characters:
Nightelfdk ilvl 420 - Blood DK
Dekana ilvl 428 - BM Hunter
Svenik ilvl 410/408 - Guardian/Resto druid

I don’t often have time for raiding on weekdays but I try to run M+ regularly some of the friends that are relying on me to find a good place to call home are interested in raiding but need instruction and patience on improving their gameplay, others are pretty proficient with their class. Mix of tanks, healers, and DPS

Battletag Heero1576#1440