A - Survival Hunter LF guild

My guild died and moved onto another game or just quit entirely and have disappeared off discord even.

Looking for a guild with an active, friendly discord. I like to hang out and talk when playing, get to know people and chat while everyone’s playing, or just share stupid things or talk about life.

We only managed to get to 3/10 N for the new raid, but I cleared 5/10 H CN last patch as a healer, sometimes flex dps.

I main a survival hunter. I enjoy raiding and M+, Torghast. I don’t pvp much but I do hop in on the fun modes some weeks like Southshore vs Tarren Mill, and the PVE AI Arathi Basin.

Mainly just looking for chill people to play with, would love to see the raid fully on at least normal mode, and make some new friends.

Bonus points if other members are parents who understand that sometimes you gotta bail when a kid is sick or need to go afk a few to find out why they woke up crying.

Also bonus points if the guild is 420 friendly.

Would prefer to message on discord or bnet first to get a feel for the guild before I join. I prefer smaller, tight-knit guilds rather than a place to park my alts.

Bnet Skobes#1377 Discord Skobes#9112

1 Like

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently raiding Tues/Fri night with Saturday being an optional alt Heroic night.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any further questions!!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!!