[a] <sunny side up> - daytime raiding guild 12:00 est tue and wed AOTC guild

We are a daytime raiding guild on Dalaran with the hopes of solidifying a core Mythic Team for raiding! We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 11/11 normal SotFO. We do have a few ranks that are essential for progressing in this new raid but are open to having as many fun and flexible members in the guild. We have our set raid days but also run keys and achievements.

Current progression
SotFO
11/11 Heroic
11/11 Normal

SoD
4/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic
10/10 Normal

Raid Times

• Tue 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Est
  • Wed 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Est

Tank

• Off spec - Needed

Healers

• Off spec healers (MS dps)

Dps

• Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock - NEEDED
    *DK - NEEDED
  • Range preferred but melee is fine as well

If our raid times work with you but you aren’t ready to server transfer we can add you to our community and you can try us out that way. You would need to be on Dalaran in order to Mythic raid, however, so something to keep in mind if you want to see progression.

Discord GMs
Verbear @Veriel#3780
Andyouwin @Latuhcuhz#8514
Lyndreth @Lindreth#8977
Ryland @HolyShamgar#6870

We have feasts and stuff!

Join us for some fun runs!

Still looking for some new people! Come join for 8.2!

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

=D fun timeeessss

Join us and have some fun!

Come raid Eternal Palace with us!!

New Raid starting soon. Come join the funs!

come raid we have food and cookies :slight_smile:

I’m in the chat channel and a couple of folks have said the raid is full. Unless you’re only looking for those classes with high priority?

@Binaire, We have been trying to fill spots with guildies first. If you are on and available and we have space I will reach out to the community before listing it up on LFG. I’ve also been trying to keep it to 20 man max since some of the fights have so much going on that smaller groups are better.

We also usually do Battlegrounds and Arenas as well!

We are looking for good healers!

Come blast keys with us!

Still looking for solid players

looking for more fun ppl to raid withhhh!!

hi guys, we are interested to join in your guild, who can i contact? or someone to talk with Almost#1772

^.^ still looking for some more cool peeps!

We are at 3/8 Mythic, still looking for more people!