[a] <sunny side up> - daytime raiding guild 12:00 est tue and wed AOTC!

We are a daytime raiding guild on Dalaran with the hopes of solidifying a core Mythic Team for raiding! We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 11/11 normal SotFO. We do have a few ranks that are essential for progressing in this new raid but are open to having as many fun and flexible members in the guild. We have our set raid days but also run keys and achievements.

Current progression
SotFO
11/11 Heroic
11/11 Normal

SoD
4/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic
10/10 Normal

Raid Times

• Tue 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Est
  • Wed 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Est

Tank

• Off spec - Needed

Healers

• Off spec healers (MS dps)

Dps

• Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock - NEEDED
    *DK - NEEDED
  • Range preferred but melee is fine as well

If our raid times work with you but you aren’t ready to server transfer we can add you to our community and you can try us out that way. You would need to be on Dalaran in order to Mythic raid, however, so something to keep in mind if you want to see progression.

Discord GMs
Verbear @Veriel#3780
Andyouwin @Latuhcuhz#8514
Lyndreth @Lindreth#8977
Ryland @HolyShamgar#6870

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for more :slight_smile:

We need more adventurers to help us assault The Eternal Palace

Looking for more people to join us!

I’ve been looking for a daytime raid with these times. I used to raid in a Mythic daytime guild on Proudmoore named Non Combat Pet in the MoP days…quit wow for a long time and just came back. I have 3 characters I like to play (and have raided mythics and/or vanilla raids with in the past as mains)… and would be down to raid with (fury war, lock, mage). I’d love to have a chance to raid again - it’s really hard to break into active groups in the middle of an expac. :slight_smile:

Feel free the join the community and try us out that way. Hope you can come and join us!

Still looking for some cool peeps!

We need some raiders!

Come fill our ranks for Eternal Palace!

Do you accept social players? I’m not much of a raider, I do like the low lvl mythic+s. Do you have members that are online at times other than raid days?

If you are looking for a tank, those days and times work for me. I’m not really geared up yet since I just resubbed for 8.2 so I’m only ilvl 395 atm but I’m hitting the game hard.

Really I’m just looking for a guild I can pve with that fits my schedule. I can be flexible. I’m not too interested in doing ret on this character, but I can heal or tank, and I have a max level hunter and warlock, though there is a limit on how much I’d spend to transfer characters.

I’d even just love some people to do M+ with. I’m on area 52 right now and there are virtually no alliance around.

Hi Recursive, we are open for anything atm but full up on raid tanks. We do need a good pally healer if you are willing to heal raids. Otherwise we are always on doing keys and pvp or just messing around helping each other out.

Verbear (great name btw), thanks for the reply. Sorry I haven’t checked back here in a few days. I’d be down to tank mythic+ and heal for raids if that works out. I’m already in the community, but I’m considering transferring over so I can join the guild proper.

I’ll have to get some healer gear and essences and all that, but I can start working on it Monday when I can login again.

Sounds Great! reach out in the community, any guildies on are always more then willing to help out doing anything from keys to even just dailies!

I joined the community and would be interested in checking out your group! Got a prot pally and a marks hunter on Alliance. I requested you on Disc, Verbear.

Great looking forward to seeing you.

I might be interested in coming over. Are you guys planning on playing classic too?

I’m not sure if we are doing classic as a guild but you are welcome to join us for raids and stuff now by joining the community.

Our tank is really cool he’ll carry us : D

We really need some solid healers!