A streaming error has occurred (WOW51900322)

Brought my character to Legion Dalaran to run Nighthold. Upon moving into Suramar, I get instantly disconnected with the error message A streaming error has occurred (WOW51900322). I log onto another character located in Boralus and everything is okay. I have an alt parked inside of Nighthold and when I logged into it, I was able to walk around Nighthold, but when I zoned out to Suramar, I am disconnected with the same error.

Seems Suramar is broken for me in some way, possibly other zones, not sure. I’ve tried repairing WoW and rebooting PC, no avail. Will keep trying repair method.

same here…
tho it seems everywhere zone doesnt seem to matter

I’m unable to Scan and Repair. Getting the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error when I do it. I’m assuming if Scan and Repair worked, the streaming error would be gone.

It appears that there is a small WoW update that my PC is trying to get but it fails, with the above error code.

I’ve had BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 before, it just kind of resolved itself after rebooting and reinstalling the launcher over and over.

Edit: It appears that there’s a small update that was pushed out, which I’m assuming is causing the streaming error. But when I try to install the update, I get BLZBNTAGT00000BB8. When I try to scan and repair, I also get BLZBNTAGT00000BB8. I’ve tried uninstalling the client and reinstalling it but no help.

Reading the solutions to BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

1. [Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs] which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
    Never have an issue with security and I don’t run any extra security software other than what comes with Windows 10 by default. So I don’t think it has anything to do with this.

2. If you’re using a wireless connection, [optimize your internet connection] to rule out a connection issue.
    I’m using ethernet cable.

3. Run the [repair tool] to repair any damaged game files.
    Repair tool won’t do anything, gives the same error.

4. [Disable any proxies]that may interfere with the login module.
    Not behind any.

Very frustrating error message.

I ended up having to reinstall the game. No other fix was working.

1 Like

After the 8.3.7 patch, there was a few issues with the BB8 error and the scan and repair loops. In these situations, reinstalling does fix the issue.

The WOW51900322 error on the other hand, is usually related to connectivity issues to the game servers. Are you still experiencing the WOW51900322 error with the character in Suramar? Do you have any issues with zoning into Suramar?

Moving the character using the tool here should work, but it’ll help to check out the connection to suramar. While you are having the issue, run the netstat and check for the IP address.

1. Right click on the Start Menu
    Not working?
  2. In the window, type in: netstat -an | find “3724”
  3. Wait until the prompt appears again, around 2 minutes.

You should see an IP Addresses on the right. Find one of the IP Address with the port: 3724. It should look like xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3724. This is the connection to Blizzard and the WoW servers. Run a WinMTR test for 10-15 minutes to the IP address found. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

1 Like

Oddly enough it was only happening in Suramar. I disconnected from the game upon flying into there from Legion Dalaran on my main. I had an alt parked inside Nighthold already, so I logged into it, and was able to walk around inside of Nighthold. When I zoned out, which would’ve put me in Suramar, I disconnected on that alt with the streaming error as well.

I waited a day and tried to log back in. Same errors. I took a 3rd alt to Legion Dalaran. I started to fly into Suramar and once I was zoning into the city, the streaming error disconnect happened again.

I don’t ever really have connection issues with this game, and I was able to play all of my other characters as long as they weren’t in Suramar.

Sadly I had already reinstalled before seeing your message and everything is working now, otherwise I’d help. But thanks for your reply :slight_smile: hopefully others can see it and it’ll help them.

Appreciate the update, Onlinecutie! Glad to hear its all well now after the reinstall :slight_smile:

The servers from zone to zone different, so it is possible that one zone has issues while other zones don’t experience any problems. From what seems to have fixed it, there may have been corrupted files causing the issue or there was a connectivity issue and it may have resolved on its own. Hopefully, everything is stable now, but if it seems to come back, let us know :smile:

WOW51900322 also occurring for me but in Boralus, that I can tell. All the zones in BFA surrounding Boralus. Fine everywhere else.

Then also the same issues trying to repair (BLZBNTAGT00000BB8).

Deleting cache, interface and WTF yielded no results. Removing Avast no result. I’m not also re-installing. I’ve just come back to the game and the taste in my mouth is quite bad with the technical issues. Hopefully the re-install works but something is definitely off with these errors.

1 Like

Reinstall should work. Sadly I don’t think there’s any other way

Reinstall worked!

my DH disconnected while in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. upon verifying that the internet was back up and trying to log in, i keep getting the streaming error only on my DH for about half an hour before being able to play her again (and by then it’s a corpse run)

I recently had this issue in Shadowlands. I was mage ported to the Alliance Shrine in Pandaria and mid portal I was disconnected with these errors that Onlinecutie was having. I waited after uninstalling and reinstalling and I finally got in today. However, trying to trouble shoot this problem I reset all my settings, so the first thing I did when I logged in was checked my settings. I noticed that once again Vertical Sync had been turned on so I turned it off again because it limits my FPS to 60 and when I turn it off it jumps to 90+. Shortly after, I was disconnected with error. Once again, I tried the repair tool and I also tried the option to “Reset In-Game Options”. I then tried to log in, when it got to about 50% loaded when I received a notice from Norton saying that Discord was trying to grant access to my webcam when WoW started up. This was when I received another error and a disconnect.

I’m currently struggling with this as a techie.

I thought at first that Pandaria was crashed and that my toon was just stuck for a bit. Now I’m questioning a few things: 1) Did my Norton cause this? 2) Is Discord causing this? 3) Is VSync doing this? 4) Has my SSD been corrupted after 5+ years of amazing service?

Hopefully I figure out how to get out of this hole that I’ve stumbled into. If I do, I’ll come back and update or add another reply.