[A] Stray Leveler LF Home

Hello, I am Gladiatorade.

I just unlocked Kul Tirans and wanted to level one, but I’ve been feeling kind of isolated on my current server, so I wanted to maybe find a home on another one. I’m looking for a casual friendly-esque type guild that’s social/community oriented. I don’t mean community like “1000+ players game wide” type of thing (I just don’t want to get lost in a roster). I just want a group of people too enjoy games with. I love to level characters and wear bad mogs while doing it, and during later levels I like to do mythics and even raids. I’m not looking for mythic raiding guilds, and I’m not looking to race the clock for a spot in a raid roster either. Just casual, friend group stuff. If I sound like I fit, please don’t be shy on replying and I’ll get to you as soon as possible, and dw I won’t be doing adds in the middle of the night (I don’t want to wake someone up or confuse someone in the morning lol).

Oh also, I’d very much like to stay alliance. I just grinded my fingers in on my mouse and keyboard getting the Hugh Mungus normal citizens.

Hello, Gladiatorade! After reading through your post, I think I might have just the place for you! No Place Like Gnome [A][Dalaran] is a social guild with active members. We are by no means a huge guild, but we have a solid number of regular members that play and interact daily. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset, run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement and tmog runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! Many of our members are self-proclaimed alt-o-holics and you will find them often leveling new characters as well.

Raid Days/Times: Both of these nights are casual and open to anyone in the guild with an appropriate ilvl (400 heroic, 385 normal).
Friday night Heroic - 9pm-12am EST
Sunday night Normal - 8-10pm EST

If any of this sounds like it would be a good fit for you, message me at:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us