[A] <Stormwind Royal Guard> a casual guild raiding guild 🔥 LF more good people!

Looking for a guild that looks out for its members?

:crossed_swords: Stormwind Royal Guard :crossed_swords: is a friendly guild that helps each other enjoy the game. We are all adults who work jobs and have families. We rolled on Pagle on day one and have been loving our time here. If you are active and have a good personality we welcome you to join us. We have over a 100 guildies, yet still have that feel of “home.”

What are we doing now?
We just started raiding and its going well! :fire: We only raid as a guild so we are careful to not over or under-recruit because we want each guildmate to be able to raid. Raid spots are by sign-ups and we dont require perfect attendance as we are a casual guild. Stormwind Royal Guard has made significant raiding progress and will continue to all the way through Naxx. We also have folks leveling and everyone helps each other out. There are groups for dungeons and attunements. Our guild chat is really active with enjoyable banter, helpful guildmates and grouping. Come join us at this exciting time!

Raiding:
Loot is decided by your position on the Suicide Kings loot ladder that enables us to loot round robin and equally among everyone with no special treatment of any kind. We have seasoned leaders (thyme?:seedling:) Our expectations of you: Good attitude. Be on time. Be involved. We use discord. Follow the posted guild rules. Have Fun!

Raids take place 2 days a week: Wednesday & Alternating Saturday/Sunday, 8pm EST

All classes that are leveling are considered, however :lock:we are currently capped on raiders - please check back again soon! :lock:

To learn more or to get an invite please message Zariya, Zarriya, Zariyana, Khay, Khayos, or Warodd in game or on discord:
( Zariya#9502 , warodd#11602)

:crossed_swords: Stormwind Royal Guard :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Definitely an amazing group of people and fun to be around, everyone is all about having a good time and getting where we are going with content, but on a focused real life Schedule. If you are looking to make good friends and see the content, but aren’t in a rush, come check us out!

edit
Why am I listed as 18…I’m Level 29!!!

3 Likes

Bumping for a great group of folks - some I have stayed friends with for a few years now. Experienced leadership to raid, group, chat up etc. Very newb-firendly as well.

2 Likes

Great group of real people with real lives that enjoy spending most of their free time helping each other. Most have played when this was new, so there is a lot of experience to go around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stopping by to say hi. Will be on later for SM

2 Likes

SWRG is a great home.

Right now we are focusing on leveling and building our community.

If you want to enjoy the leveling process while getting to know a great group of folks, but do want to experience all the classic raiding experience, this is a solid home in Azeroth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you looking for a fun place to lvl up and kill come pixels? Come joins us over at the Stormwind Royal Guard! We have so much fun! Always having fun conversations, running instances and questing! SRG Strong!

2 Likes

This is a great guild, everyone is friendly, helpful and always willing to lend a hand. We have fun in guild and in discord getting to know each other and helping fellow guildies out.
Come and join us…

2 Likes

The pleasure having you is ours. Thank you for the nice messages everyone, we work hard to make sure that this is a long, lasting caring community. We have over a hundred active accounts of all levels so there is something for everyone. We also have 60s starting to gear their BIS up for raiding. We wont be raiding till January so that all of us can raid together at our own pace - come join if you think this sounds like a home for you :slight_smile:

Hey Im Warodd, An Officer in Stormwind Royal Guard. Feel free to message me in game as well if Zariya or Khay is not on line. Some back story about me. I have played Vil to Wothk as a warlock and playing one again. This guild is just like the old days of making friends to adventure with and enjoy the good times of getting loot and downing bosses in a relaxed manner. lots of us hang out on Discord every day that makes it a fun place to be.

2 Likes

Hello All, Zinbar here! I’m one of those lovable smart*** that always bring entertainment to discord chat and game. I’ve been in the guild since it’s founding and been having a blast. Come on by and check it out.

1 Like

Tonight we do Dungeon Wednesdays, where we all group up for content: Lowbie dungeons + an UBRS run for the biggies! On Sundays we do Help a Lowbie Night because all our members are important.

Many guild recruiting messages on these forums can’t live up to their own goals.

This guild is doing a great job of trying to live up to the goals they have set.

Adults will like the fellow adults here. Younger people will love the environment in guild and on discord. There truly is a mindset to help out levelers and tinkerers.

Give this guild a look in your search for home.

1 Like

Thanks Rommie, We really appreciate that, and we try very hard. It makes us happy to see everyone enjoying the guild and it’s atmosphere and people as much as we do.

If you are looking for a bunch of nice folks to level with, dungeon with, raid with, and we fit your schedule, come check us out!

1 Like

I’m interested…i grouped up with Khay and Zariya way back in Arathi (level 40 ish) and they were both friendly and helpful.

My friends and i recreated our old vanilla guild here but there are only a few of us playing classic.

I have a 60 rogue as my main right now but also play a 60 holy priest.

i’ll look you up when i’m in game.

2 Likes

Hiya Lagrunge! Nice to see you again. Khay and I look forward to chatting with you!

1 Like

Hogun#4190 on discord

1 Like

Friend request sent.

1 Like

Great bunch of people over here…if you’re looking for a friendly guild, give us a try.

1 Like

Great group! Having lots of fun with them!

1 Like