(A) (Stormrage) (Semi-HC) Experienced Returning Player -- Druid/Pal/Lock

I have a paladin, druid and warlock and I would be interested in raiding with any of these three characters in any specialization. I’m a bit lost after having taken a few months break, but I greatly enjoy steady M+ groups with a consistent team and I would like to break into raiding once more with a team that has a bit of patience for someone just getting back into the raiding scene after a few years.

Bright#11662 if you want to talk to me.

1 Like

Hey there! We’d love to have another Warlock or a Druid on roster if those two are fine by you! We’re a bit full currently when it comes to Ret Paladins, but we would absolutely love the other two if you’re good with that!
I’ll leave a brief TLDR & our copy-pasted info for more details about our group. If us being on Turalyon is fine by you, then hit us up if we interest you!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

If a server xfer is an option, let’s chat in Discord. would love to bring more into the aotc runs and always have room for more m+ pushers.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey Bright, welcome back!

It’s always a doozy to get caught back up but thankfully this season is actually cake. We run m+ Quite a lot, and we have heroic basically on farm. At the moment we’re filling ranks and growing our roster, but we would love to have you ~ teaching you mechanics and doing to content to get you gear is sorta our schtick anyways. :slight_smile:

See below for the spam, I did add you onbtag.

[Degenerates Only] - Stormrage - Is Freshly Formed M+/Raiding Guild of sweaty Degens. LF Chill & Semi-Casual folks. We’re all about being loud and have a good time. We have some great gamers apart of the group that are happy to help/teach/hang out.

Our goal as a guild is to be a true community in that - folks feel free to chit chat, to ask for help, to group regularly without feeling left out or ignored.

H Reclears currently - Thurs/Sunday 9pm-12am EST. Content is easy - practice and good vibes are what clears bosses. Standing in fire does sometimes give you a buff, and its usually my healing parses :wink: Stress free and fun raiding environment is our ultimate goal.

If we’re not having a good time, what is the point?

Send me a discord friend request if you wanna chat more :slightly_smiling_face: You are welcome to sit in discord and partake.

Discord: mayonnaise_
Btag: Musturd#11211