[A] Stormrage - Rogue looking for casual guild

Hey, I’m fairly new at this game. I started in Shadowlands S1 when my friend introduced me to the game. I haven’t been active since season 1 but used to do M+ mostly. Currently I’m in grad school and have a full time job so play time is limited so that’s why I’m looking for a more casual type of guild.

I enjoy doing M+ and would like to get into raiding possibly. I’m currently on Stormrage but I don’t mind transferring.

Thanks for reading!

Hey Frozengrape we would love to have you join and help us build our mythic plus groups! If you don’t mind switching to horde we think you would be a great fit! Our guild info is below, hope to hear from you.

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 7-10 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Closed Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

you looking to stay alliance or dont care?
if you wanna chat, im a Recruiter for a Horde Adult Guild / Community.
BJB#0407 - my discord or Devill#11943 - my Btag!

Hey Frozengrape!
We are actually looking for a rogue and we are on Stormrage! If you want to chat my btag is Darkdream#11723. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! If you’re still looking for a guild and don’t mind switching to Horde we might be a good fit for you (we’re still working on getting our Alliance counterpart up).

Here is our general guild blurb: [H] AoTC Focused Casual/Social Guild LFM!

We’re a group of adults with a wide range of player experience from those who have been playing since vanilla to those who just joined recently. There are people around to help answer any questions you might have, help you level alts, and help getting geared.

I know it can be overwhelming when you post here, so feel free to add me on discord ( Jae#1113) if you have any questions- or if you would like an invite to our guild discord server so you can get a feel for the group.

Have a good one!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.