[A] [Stormrage] Multiclasser LF Casual Raid guild

Hi All,

Due to work and raiding on Classic, I joined the Shadowlands party a couple of months late. Now I’m looking to play catch-up and do some normal/heroic raiding with a nice, low-drama group of folks that play on an EST compatible schedule. I’ve got several lvl 60s and I’m happy to main any of them. I have years of raid experience. I listen to directions and show up with my gear enchanted and my addons updated.

Current Stable of 60s:
Resto Shaman
MM Hunter
AffliLock
FireMage

Looking forward to chatting,
Earte

Hit me up if our times work for you. All of our info is in our guild spam:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

On Stormrage, 10/10N, 4/10H looking for more dependable raiders to help finish our AOTC push, especially Havoc DH, Fire or Frost Mage, WW Monk . T/W/Th 930EST-Midnight.

Late start to this tier and we’re in the process of catching up. Min ilvl 195-200.

Hey, Wanted to throw us out there. We are and older group of players aiming to get AoTC at a more casual pace. Our average age is late30’s - late 40’s we have a few younger and older. We regularly run m+ and raid 2 nights a week.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

Cuurently on Whisperwind/Dentarg. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30 to 11:30 EST. 9/10 Heroic. Hit me up at Echelon#1999 on Bnet if you’re interested!

Hey Earte. After reading your post, I’d like to talk to you about Sularis.
Sularis is a small casual Alliance guild on Skywall (connected servers: Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Mok’Nathul, and Borean Tundra), that is looking to build our guild community.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly older returning players who are enjoying doing a variety of activities together. Our main goal is to finish clearing normal Nathria and work towards starting heroic.

We’re looking for more players (especially healers) to join our raids. Our raid times are Wednesday 7-10 pm CST and we are adding Sunday from 1-4 pm CST.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others level/gear up and farm gold and mats. We have no issues teaching new and old players how to do the mechanics of Dungeons and Raids as most of our membership are casual players. Most of our members have multiple alts and enjoy learning all aspects of the game.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses, looting epics, and having an enjoyable WOW experience.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Recruiter Info:

Btag: MasterP#11482

Discord: Pep#9057

Hey Earte,

We are very interested in having you in our raid! Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Toorisky#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)