[A]Stormrage Morning Mayhem: Morning / Midday raiding

Everyone have a good weekend

hello. hope everyone is having a great weekend

Still looking for anyone interested

bump :slight_smile:

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Lets get ready for some raiding

Oh my goodness! I’ve found my people!! the early birds to raid!! I thought it was just a myth…but here you are!!
serious note: 400 ilvl DH mythic lead experience in antorus and uldir. the only boss that has truely killed me is the “not enough people showed up to raid” boss. (seriously screw that boss)
my schedule has changed and i can only usually play mornings. I’d love to talk to someone about joining!
#Preacher1597

yeah, I will add you to to BT

Good morning everyone

Good morning! Just curious as to what classes the Insane Minions group needs? I have a 405 Shadowpriest and a 395 Demon Hunter. 9/9N 4/9H. I would prefer to play the DH but open to Spriest as well. Thanks!

we’re happy for people to play the class they love! Hit up the btags above and get in touch with Neme or Vu when in guild, we’ll happily find you a home :slight_smile:

You are all friggin awesome

Good morning mayhem

Hope eveyone is having a good weekend

Bump, Bumpity bump

still looking

looking for new peeps

Happy Monday

Good luck to all the raids this week

Excellent raid day, today. The heroic Conclave now lays dead at the feet of Short Bus. Insane Minions enjoyed bragging to Short Bus, for an entire week, that they were now the progression raid team and for all those that were on the short bus to get to the back of the bus while Minions took their seats. Way to go everyone

Come join our ranks