Please Delete

Please delete

14 Likes

Good morning Forums. Hope you are having a wonderful morning

5 Likes

Welcome to the morning crew. I often get people that need a bit earlier then my guild (9amPST) so ill keep you in mind for recruits. best of luck. Free bump

7 Likes

Yes, thank you so much and if we come across anyone that would fit your raiding time, I will be more than happy to send them your way. Thank you again

7 Likes

I hope everyone is having a great day and getting ready to down some bosses and getting those sweet sweet purples

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day

5 Likes

Hello!

I haven’t played WoW very much since BFA launched. I started playing a year ago in Legion and when the new expansion came out, Legion content got either cut or was made even more difficult to do. They really like to push us into the new stuff, eh? I do miss the game and I’m trying to get back into it.

I’m nearly done grinding out my void elf reputation and then I wanna make a new character! I’ve struggled finding guilds because as you pointed out, most of them play evenings or late late nights. I have a job where I work between 2am-12pm. My playing time is mornings and afternoons. When the sun sets, as do I.

While I haven’t even completed my void elf reputation and thus don’t even have a character, I would love to be considered for joining. I don’t have a lot of raiding experience as I was playing the tail end of Legion, but I’ve run a lot of dungeons as well as dungeons/raids in FFXIV (a similar mmo). I’m at least familiar with the concept and roles. The mechanics of each raid, however, I’d still have to learn.

I feel silly asking about membership before I’ve even made a character, but I’d at least know what realm to make it on. I got a bit excited seeing a guild that operates during the hours I’m awake (which is so very, very rare.)
Thanks for your time~

7 Likes

Hi there, you would be more than welcome, come hang out with us as you level and we can get you back into raiding if you fancy it! Hit up one of the btags linked above as I possibly won’t be on when you are, tell them Neme sent you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We would love to have you join our guild. Most of our people are max level but I would be willing to make a new toon to help level. We are on Stormrage Alliance. If you would like to add me to your battle tag I am Caladin#1631. and we can talk futher

6 Likes

Hi Ghosteroth! Thanks for considering Morning Mayhem. Feel free to add me Secxy#1965 and we can chat. Have a great day!

7 Likes

Good morning From Morning Mayhem

6 Likes

Everyone have a good weekend

6 Likes

hello. hope everyone is having a great weekend

7 Likes

Still looking for anyone interested

6 Likes

bump :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Lets get ready for some raiding

6 Likes

Oh my goodness! I’ve found my people!! the early birds to raid!! I thought it was just a myth…but here you are!!
serious note: 400 ilvl DH mythic lead experience in antorus and uldir. the only boss that has truely killed me is the “not enough people showed up to raid” boss. (seriously screw that boss)
my schedule has changed and i can only usually play mornings. I’d love to talk to someone about joining!
#Preacher1597

8 Likes

yeah, I will add you to to BT

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning! Just curious as to what classes the Insane Minions group needs? I have a 405 Shadowpriest and a 395 Demon Hunter. 9/9N 4/9H. I would prefer to play the DH but open to Spriest as well. Thanks!

5 Likes