[A] Stormrage <Ironclad> 3/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS LF Tank and DPS

Schedule:
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Ironclad is a semi-hardcore guild that is currently 9/9H 3/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We are looking for talented and dedicated players to round out our roster in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
If you are just getting back into the game, we have no problems with gearing you up! All of our raiders are active and helpful both in game and on discord.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Currently Recruiting
Talented players of any class and specialization will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

Tank
Any experienced tanks are encouraged to apply.

DPS
Any exceptional dps are encouraged to apply.

If you would like to contact any of us directly:
Vaccaria#11190
Ziggy#1109
Meastro#1263

Bump still looking for recruits to add to our ranks.

Still looking!

Bump, still looking for people!

We’re still looking

Bump Bump Bump it up.

Shameless bump!

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hey! I just boosted and power leveled a rogue to 120 with the intentions to be a god at M+'s. I’m looking for a guild to raid in and make friends in. be around a long time but mostly just chillin last few expacs. You can check my achievements for past mythic raid experience I have a few cutting edges as well as BC/Wrath/cata “heroic” clears before new content. I’ve been on horde a while but I want to make an alliance main toon thus the rogue. my forum char screen hasnt updated so i cant post with the char i wanted too… I also stream on twitch and would love to stream guild runs/M+/pvp. Lmk in game my rogues name is Skinja.

Added you, looking forward to speaking with you.

bumps alot

Always looking!

Looking for friends

Still looking

Still recruiting

Still looking.

We are still recruiting!

Still looking. updated needs are resto/balance druid, mage and ele shaman.

Bump, still recruiting

Leave a comment if interested! We’re still looking for people :slight_smile: