[A][Stormrage]<Incarnation> recruiting for H and M

Incarnation is a heroic raiding guild with a close-knit, active community of players. We are seeking quality players over quantity. We prefer a smaller group of quality people so no one ever gets lost in the shuffle. We will be attaining AOTC in a timely fashion for each raid patch that BFA releases. Just so we’re all on the same page, we are not trying to be a “Cutting Edge” Mythic raiding guild. Our primary focus will be on Heroic raiding, with a casual approach to mythic raiding. That being said, in BoD we are looking to push further into mythic content than we achieved in Uldir and then continue that progression in to the Eternal Palace.

Progression:
-CoS: 2/2H
-BoD: 9/9H 2/9M
-Uldir: 8/8H 2/8M
Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday (*H/Tues M/Thurs)
Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm server (*invites begin at 7:45)
Voice: Discord

What we are looking for:
-Any and all exceptional players.
-Players that want to focus on heroic raiding only.
-Players that want to focus on both heroic and mythic raiding.
-Players that recognize that mechanics are more important than being top of the damage meter.
-Witty banter - possibly the most important characteristic of a good raider is the quality of their banter

Requirements
-18+
-Minimum 400 ilvl
-Minimum 40 HoA lvl
-Active outside of raiding (running mythic+, weekly quest/island expeditions etc)

Needs:
Tank - OPEN (Low)
RDPS - OPEN, (Medium) Spriest, Mage
Melee - OPEN (Medium) DH, Rogue, Warrior
Healer - OPEN (Low)

If you aren’t a class/spec we are looking for but think we would be a good fit for you, shoot us a message. We will be more than happy to talk with you. We run a lot of Mythic + and require all raiders get at least a +10 done a week. A handful of us also love to push keys if that is something you are interested in. Don’t want to raid? That’s cool too! Casual players are more than welcome to join.

*Our plan that we will be putting into motion 5/28 will be to split our raid team into H and M groups. We will be running heroic CoS/BoD on Tuesdays. This will involve the whole raid team and if you are looking for a more laid back raiding atmosphere this is for you. On Thursdays we will be running Mythic BoD. This will not involve the whole raid team and instead will be made up of the players in guild who are looking to take a more serious approach to raiding and want to down more Mythic content.

*Invites begin at 7:45pm est - What this means is we expect everyone to be on and in the raid, zoned in with trash cleared so at 8:00pm we are pulling the first boss. This allows us to make the most of our raid time.

Interested in joining?
Message us in game: Holyísh (GM), Woofe (Recruitment officer), TheGrimacé (Raid lead) Bradwr, (Officer)
Add us on bnet: Kay#12200 Woofie#1104 mickeypedia#1190 Bradwr#1665

1 Like

#shamelesspostbump

Needs updated!

Shameless Bump

We are still in search of a lock and DH and will consider any other melee/ranged DPS!

Progression and needs updated.

Still looking!

bumpity bump

To the top, to the top!

boompity boom boom

Still looking for some DPS to join us for M BoD!

Shameless bump.

Why can’t I post… I am not new to this!

boompity boomp

I believe I have a lock on this server who I can hear super fast. Khoneycutt#1439
9/9h 1/9m on horse looking to switch to alliance

auto bump bump

We are now 2/2 H CoS.

Still looking for a few good DPS recruits to join us!

True story: we killed a digital monster and lived to tell about it. Like all of us lived. It was amazing.

Needs updated!