[A] [Stormrage] Hollow Crown *"Quality" Casual Raiding Guild* 1/10M 10/10H

Greetings,

Hollow Crown is a 4 year old guild led by previous top 50 raiders looking to make a return to Shadowlands for a “quality casual” experience and to grow our cross-gaming community of friends. We’re no longer aiming to push Cutting Edge, and instead want to assemble a group of Mythic-minded players to clean through content (raids, keys, arenas, etc).

If you are the type of player who thrives in a raid environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, teamwork, and self-sufficiency, then we want you. PvPers also welcome!

Our Raiding Schedule:

We only raid one night per week, with a non-required secondary night for any extra content, M+, sales/boosts, etc. Whatever is on the docket.

Main raid: Sunday 6 - 9 PST 9 - 12 EST
Off-Night (Optional): Monday 6 - 9 PST 9 - 12 EST

What We Expect From Our Raiders:

Punctuality.
A positive attitude.
The ability to perform raid mechanics and analyze logs.
The drive to get better at your class and to avoid stagnating.
Be respectful of others.

Above all else, we are a group of friends. Many of our members spend 30+ hours each week with one another in WoW and other games. We value a friendly and likeable personality in our recruits just as much as raw performance.

What We Are Currently Seeking:

– Healing Positions: (Flex) We are only currently looking for someone who can flex from DPS when needed.

– DPS Positions: (Open) Looking to add any solid players, no specific class needs beyond a Paladin for auras.

– Tank Positions: (Potential) We are not actively recruiting for this position but our tanks are experienced in all roles and are open to entertaining dedicated applicants.

You MUST be looking to be an actual community member, not just showing up for raids

Haumph (Richard#11728) - Raid Leader
Grimort (Grimort#1765) - GM
Laxsair (Laxsair#1535) - Officer

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Hollow Crown Leadership

1 Like

daily thread bump

Indeed bump :upside_down_face:

Still looking for people for Shadowlands =)

So i’m currently looking for a chill group to grind some shadowlands with, and this is tempting me as i have a tight schedule with watching my little ones and also working during the week. I am maining warlock and alting warrior. If you want to talk some more add my tag Figatree#1349, or discord if you want direct responses Kujochanuwu#1031

I play on EST and work from 8am- 5PM M-F and off weekends.

Former mythic raid tank (on prot warrior and dk). Made it through mists, warlords and half of legion before the big dropped and killed my group. Been playing casually since but am looking to be more active in shadowlands. I’ll be in touch

If your around to chat feel free to message me @ Grimort#1765 or on discord @ Grimort#9814

Still looking to add people to our group for Shadowlands!

Still looking for a few last dps to fill out the roster as well as an off-tank

Still in search of some more dps to round out the roster!

Got room for 1 more RDPS for Shadowlands!

bumperino 123

Have a couple spots for a mage, hunter or warlock

What about a shadow priest?

Currently have 3 shadow priests already not really looking for another atm

This is a complete sentence.

Still looking for a few members to help fill out our roster for week 1!

still have spots for new members specifically looking for a healer

Still have a few spots to fill out our roster for week 1 available! LF 1 RDPS and 1 Healer, would also take a Havoc/Veng DH

Howdy! Still looking for a healer to round out the roster!