[H] Area 52 - Dadcore - Tu+Wed 10-1230 EST - 3/8M - Need DPS

Still searching for healers and certain ranged dps!

Happy Saturday!

Still looking for healers and dps!

Sunday is another week!

Bump for ranged and healers!

Running some keys looking forward to tomorrow!

If you have any spots for a 3 spec Paladin hit me up, Kynetik#5276 (Discord)

5/11 Heroic down last night. We’ll be AOTC soon - get on the hype train!

I’m new here and I love these guys. Come join us!!!

1 Like

Hiya! Looking to get some info on recruitment! 277 resto shaman and 278 MM Hunter lf new home for us to raid and do MPlus. 10/11 H Sepulcher XP. Both have 2700+IO.
Thanks

Sarakk
Akk1701#1947

I added you last night. Feel free to ping me when you’re around!

I am biased, but this has been a very fun guild for me so far. Highly recommend you give it a shot and join us! We’re learning and progressing quickly!

new here and they’re wonderful!

Happy weekend everyone!

Hey! I’m very interested in talking with someone about joining with you. I have multiple ranged dps. My most geared is a boomkin, followed by a shadowpriest. I am also currently gearing up a lock, which would be made a priority should you want it.

Still growing!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Looking for ranged DPS!

Somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.

@Damdifikno

Hey brother, first off let me apologize for my inappropriate behavior and first impression. I joined your guild discord maybe 2 weeks ago then dipped and we traded words. I snapped out of my frustration for the game at the time and indirectly targeted you and I apologize. If given a second chance, I would like to discuss Genesis going into Season 4 and Dragonflight. Again, no hard feelings I hope. I can be a consistent player for your team if given the chance and hopefully bolster your rDPS ranks. I have a friend that is willing to level an outlaw rogue also to fill a mDPS spot for your team. I would like to discuss if you’re available.

Discord: Didivan#5291

Hey there! Added you on Discord. I don’t remember this happening. You sure it was me / us? Sometimes I drink too much and don’t remember things lol.