AOTC complete 1/25! Working on Mythic progression.
Raid Schedule: Tu & Wed 10pm-12:30am EST
Genesis is an Alliance guild on Stormrage created by like-minded friends. We are a guild where members will cooperate to achieve goals while having fun. We currently seek M+ and Raid members for Dragonflight to progress through AOTC and into Mythic!
- Grow an inclusive community where we can play games and have fun together
- Growing friendships over progression and winning
- Prepare for progression of AOTC in the first months of Dragonflight
- Mythic raiding progression according to raider interest
- Middle aged adults with jobs and families
- People who want to play video games to relax and have fun
- Still want to be successful and achieve some progress
- Teach each other and learn together to become effective players of your class(es) & role(s)
- Remember we are all here to have fun while winning
- No drama or fighting
- Respect for hierarchy of guild roles and leadership
- Respect for diversity and inclusion
- Start with Heroic difficulty on 12/13 (VotI release day)
- Achieve AOTC by 2/28 (two months plus some holidays)
- Begin Mythic progression at some point in Feb 2023
- Down 5+ Mythic bosses by May 2023
- Strive for maximum attendance (75%+ required - if this is a problem, talk to us)
- Show up on time for raids
- Discord with microphone
- Be prepared for raids (consumables, enchants, etc)
- Preliminary research of fights if you haven’t seen them before (videos are shared in Discord)
- Complete a M +15 every week
- Main character in guild on Stormrage
- Invites and attendance are in Discord
Raider addons required:
- Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs
- Method Raid Tools
- Weak Auras
Raid team recruitment Needs:
- Tank: Closed
- Melee DPS: WW Monk
- Ranged DPS: Closed
- Healer: Closed
- Always willing to consider exceptional candidates!
- Always need strong M+ players!
- BOE rules: If you are going to equip the item, you must do so immediately. If you are going to sell it: you will trade the item to an officer and the guild will put the item on the AH. We will split the return 50% to the guild bank and 50% to the person who got the drop.
- If Master Loot becomes an option, we will be distributing loot via Officer Loot Council.
- During progression raiding, if you do not need the item, it will be distributed by Officer Loot Council.
- Our goal is for all members to get loot. We want people to feel good about getting loot as we all progress together.
- We will be reviewing attendance and performance.
- We will reward overall contribution to the guild (M+, Guild Bank, Mats, etc.)
For more info or to apply, please contact: