[A/H] Stormrage - <From The Ashes> LF DPS for 10.2 AOTC->Mythic Prog (4/9M)

Are you a player who loves this game, loves a challenge, and is looking to find a home with great people?

We are an established 18+ guild since BFA, very active with keys, low and high, and looking for some reliable DPS (flex to healing is also desired) to fill out our ranks for mythic progression. While we aren’t a CE guild, we are looking to push as far as we can in this tier and we are looking for mythic minded players. We ended Aberrus at 4/9M with a tragic 0.5% wipe on Rashok.

Our guild values a desire for continuous improvement, a respectful attitude towards others, accountability and reliability. Be good at your class, and always be looking to get better, while enjoying yourself and enjoying other people. Most of us are long time players, a lot of us have alts, and we are an inclusive guild in all respects. We also do occasional fun runs and achievement runs.

We try to be very efficient with our raids so we want people familiar with looking up boss guides, strategies, and doing log reviews post raid to see where you can improve. We are focused on providing a supportive environment where you can achieve new heights as a player.

Raid hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:15-11pm EST.
Contact Cyraxi (Spyke#1484) in game: Needs: Ranged and melee dps, or dps with flex to healing - will also consider any exceptional player.

Bumping - come talk to us!

Anther day, another bump!

Terros down! - moving on to Sennarth tomorrow! Come check us out!

We are still recruiting! Come talk to us!

Have a group of friends that are looking for a new home due to the current guild not having raid openings. Including Prot Pally 2500 io 2/8M /Ret with dps alts; Holy Priest 2600 io 2/8m with hunter alt; Warlock 3k io 2/8 M with alts and two casual players. Love to chat in Discord and enjoy running with guild groups. Msg me in Discord Lustrousheals#9545 or Btag Sassy#11735

Sorry we missed you Lustrous - we had closed recruitment at that point - hope you and your friends found a good home - bumping since recruitment is open again!

Bumping up - come check us out! 6% wipe on Rashok!

Bumping up for new tier - we will be running a heroic raid on Thursday 10/5 - perfect chance to check us out and see if you are a good fit!

Looking for folks for next tier!

Still looking for talented raiders - look us up - we also run keys pretty frequently if that interests you.

10.2 on Nov 7th - lets GOOOOO

Hello. Curious to know if you have a healer spot for a holy paladin. Thank you.

We may be open to a Holy Pally, yes. Do you have an offspec dps or tank? Do you like to run keys?

I do have an offspec DPS. In DF, I have been playing as heals and dps in raids and dungeons. I do like to run keys, but mostly been just to get bare minimum to get KSM and then weekly runs to fill the vault, farm crests, upgrades, etc.

Okay, we would be happy to talk to you - what time would work for you? We can set up a chat on discord or maybe run a key. You can send an ingame mail to Cyraxi or contact me using my battletag. I am on most evenings from 7pm-10pm ish

Let’s get some more talented players in - looking for DPS, particularly Shaman, warlocks and Demon Hunters