[A-Stormrage] <Dragonglass> LFM friendly players wanting to explore together

Hi there,

Dragonglass is an 18+ friendly and casual guild on Stormrage, now recruiting for Shadowlands. We’re a group of mostly longtime players, many of whom have played together in various guilds over the years. We enjoy Mythic +, Raiding, & PVP. Most of us are active on US EST evenings and weekends due to jobs and families, etc.

We are actively looking for dedicated players interested in all aspects of WoW as well as having all-around fun.

Our raid times are 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm EST (Server time) Saturdays and Sundays. We have spots available to begin raiding Castle Nathria when it’s available. We have achieved AoTC for all the raids since the guild formed and will continue to strive for that in upcoming raids

We are looking for all roles but especially tanks and healers for mythic +s. We are looking to get a dedicated team(s) for Shadowlands but there will also be more casual mythic+s going on evenings and weekends.

Currently, our main raid team is looking for a holy priest, resto shaman, or a mistwalker monk but we are looking at the possibility of starting a second raid team sometime in the future.

Social players and those leveling toons are always welcome as we have a number working up mains as well as alts.

We have an active discord, and usually, hang out there in the evenings and on weekends. We’re happy to help people as we have players with many years of experience in different roles. While this is an adult guild 18 + we don’t allow discriminatory or derogatory language.

If you want a place to land and connect with great people in Shadowlands, contact us below for more info and a discord invite:

Kevell (GM/PVP Lead): BTag - Slverwynd#1332

Leiamyst (Co-GM): BTag - AdoraRayne#1480

Popimanabuns (Raid Lead): Btag - Popi#1892

Planeswalkrr (Mythic + Team Lead): Btag - GamerGuru#1819

Enjoy your day!

Visit our Guilds of WoW: https://gow.gg/dragonglass

Come get your Shadowlands on! Get that AoTC and let’s run some fun content together!

Shadowlands launched Monday at 5PM Server time for Stormrage…come join us as we race to 60 & beyond!!

Your guild sounds like something that I am looking for. I sent an in game ask to join. I will be on this weekend but have to work the two days shadowlands opens. Hope I can still join you.

Sent ya an invite there Machatha and hopefully can catch ya on to chat with you! Welcome!

Looking for more players to join our ranks :slight_smile:

Added you on bnet. Rasskindo#1368 to talk :slight_smile:

Just added you on battlenet Wedge#11824, wanted to ask a few questions. :slight_smile:

Sent you a message Flintmar !!

Y’all still looking for a tank ? I have tank experience of 5+ years. I have raid leading experience as well as guild leading if needed. I can also offset DPS if needed as well.

Would yall be needing a warlock and resto shamy? I added both raid leads and will be in game most of the day.

I’m an experienced Holy/Disc priest looking for a weekend raiding guild to call home this expansion. I took a little break during BFA, but have heroic raid experience and current content mythic raid progression in specific raid tiers. I’ve been playing this priest since Mists of Pandaria, and am very comfortable.

Raiding time are flexible as long as they are on weekends! Thank you!

My BTAG IS Abathur#11763 feel free to add me!

Don’t forget to list the Shammy experience! :wink:

Hey there, your raid times would be perfect for my schedule do you have a spot for a holy pal (current ilvl 172) ? Also in the process of leveling a hunter that i wouldnt mind switching to main if needed.

Hit me up heres my btag -Junglejuice#11645

I’m definitely interested in joining. Currently leveling a prot pally for this xpac I’m lvl 57 atm. Lmk if your still recruiting thanks