[A] <Bold> Recruiting for our WEEKEND team!

Stormrage-Alliance

We are openly recruiting all for Dragonflight!!! Feel free to inquire! We’re active, run keys, do key sales (in DF), and have a nice social/helpful environment.

Interesting in weekday raiding or want to know more about us? Check out our new weekend team: Weekday CE Group

About our Weekend Group
Our newly formed weekend group is rapidly growing as we prepare it for Dragonflight! Our goals are to get it into Mythic and flesh out a solid weekend roster, something that appears to be fairly rare. For the first season of Dragonflight, our focus will be team-building while getting as far as we can in Mythic. Unlike our weekday group, CE is not the immediate focus. Ultimately, our weekend group is meant to be a little bit more of a relaxed counterpart to that group but simultaneously, we’re not looking to cap its potential. If things are going extremely well, then we’ll go as far as we can with it, even if that leads to CE.

The weekend team is a fully self-sufficient and independent team from our weekday group. It won’t be a feeder team or a place for failed weekday trials to go or anything like that. We are creating this team to give people options, increase activity, and create an even more fun and friendly community within the Guild.

Just like in our weekday group, a positive, friendly, fun, yet competitive environment is the goal. We want to enjoy ourselves while we raid and kill bosses.

For more information about the Guild, just add the contact(s) below or click here!

Raid Times

• Friday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Off Night - Optional)
  • Saturday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)
  • Sunday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)

Recruitment Needs

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Shaman / H-Priest / Evoker
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter
  • Ranged DPS: Druid (High priority) - will consider all

Updated: 22 December 2022

Regardless of the recruitment status, we encourage anyone to reach out and inquire! We are always looking for people with great attitudes, strong performance, and high reliability to join!

Basic Requirements

• 18+ years old.
  • Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
  • Active and run keys.
  • Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
  • Always come to raid prepared.
  • Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.

Contact (B-Tag)

• GM/RL: Jäger#11356
  • Recruiting Officer: Sav#12425 or Discord: Savage#8455
  • Melee Officer: Kuiu#11839
  • Ranged Officer: tauntboss#1532

Application (Optional)
While it is optional to fill out, Click Here if you’d like to answer a few preliminary questions and have us reach out to you! If not, you can add the above contact info to talk to us.

We encourage you to reach out if you have any questions!!

Openly recruiting!

To the top!!

Danm why couldnt the mandatory days be Fri/Sat lol

1 Like

We alllllmost did that :frowning:

1 Like

If you guys decide to go Fri/Sat let me know id be interested

1 Like

Will do!

Openly recruiting DPS, especially ranged!

Hello, I am new on US server, I am a 10+ years veteran on the game on EU server and finally decided to mov to US server. I am a mythic raider and have a lot of experience in the game. I can only raid in the week-end due to my job. I was wondering if you guys still in need of a tank or dps if all tank spot are filled for dragonflight? I am playing a Death knight since the original WOTLK.

Thanks

Hello, Mokz.

We’re full on tanks at this time but we are still openly recruiting DPS. If you’re interested, add me: Jäger#11356 (alt 0228)!

1 Like

Gonna add you tomorrow or next day thanks

No problem! I’ll be around!

Need more pandas

Openly recruiting RANGED!

Still seeking pandas. And gnomes.

Need ranged DPS!!

Bumping for DPS! Come and be Bold with us!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Openly recruiting RANGED! We don’t have an Elemental Shaman ^.-

Spots filling FAST (like real fast)! Inquire if interested. Just looking for a couple strong and reliable DPS!

To the top! Need a strong healer!!

need a friday saturday mandatory team…