[A] <STING> [Casual to Semi-Hardcore] [Morning & Evening Raids] [PVP] [Fun & Community Focused] Looking for Vets & 1st Timers

Awesome group of folks! Come join the Night Creux!

Thanks, Wayne!

Great guild to join no matter your skill level. They’ve taken brand new people into MC and have cleared it easily. Patient and good players.

Just joined, happy to find a guild as welcoming as this one![quote=“Gabriellé-malorne, post:1, topic:283387”]
RedDog#0332
[/quote]

We have a few more spots in our morning team for healers and dps.

Evening team has openings for MT, healers and dps.

Bumpity bump bump tsh!

Morning team now just need 2 or 3 more melee dps – warriors specifically.

Evening needs a few more healers and dps (any)

And a couple of paladins :slight_smile:

Still recruiting for raid teams as well as casual levelers and all around nice people.

This is what we need to round out the raiding teams:

Morning: Need 2 Melee DPS

Evening: 2xMage, 2xLock, 1xPally, 2xRDPS

The morning raid team is full.

Our evening team still needs a few more though.

3x healers, 3x ranged dps

Bump!

Still looking for a few more for evening. We can even fit 1 dps and 1 healer from morning.

This really appears to be a guild that fits my needs. 32 marries with a 4 year old. Evening times are perfect because I’m east coast, but I am really only interested in tanking. Any chance there is room on the evening team for a tank?

Hey Garman,

Message me in game and we can chat, or just add me to discord (RedDog#0332).

Are you guys still recruiting? I am just like the majority of your members: older, married, family and work obligations. Your evening raids fit my schedule pretty well though. Please let me know, thanks.

Hi Rhokhan,

Are morning raids just filled up but we do have a room in our evening raids. They are specifically looking for ranged DPS too.

Add me on Discord – RedDog#0332

Evening Team is still looking for a few more. Need 2-3 warlocks, 1-2 mages, 1-2 pally healers.

Evening team looking for a warlock, hpally and mage.

Morning team is full

Awesome group to join!

Updates:

Morning team is recruiting to round out the roster, any class but prefer ranged dps. No main tanks.

Evening team is recruiting any but prefer ranged DPS and healers.