[A] <STING> [Casual to Semi-Hardcore] [Morning & Evening Raids] [PVP] [Fun & Community Focused] Looking for Vets & 1st Timers

WHO WE ARE
STING is an ancient (in PC years :wink: ) gaming community that formed way back in 1997 as a Quake 1 Team Fortress competitive clan. Strong friendships were formed with new and old members alike as we went from game to game (HL1 TFC, Planetside 1, WoW, LoTRO, SWG, SWTOR, and many others).

We have always prioritized having fun and friendships over anything else - and still completed game content accordingly with those two priorities intact.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The truth is we are now all old, married and (some) with kids. We are looking for members who are NOT typically ‘hardcore’ or ‘no-lifers’. Those types are perfectly fine! However, they would probably not like our guild.

We are looking for the following types of members:

• People who enjoy meeting new friends via gaming
  • Older 30+ crowd who have a job and family commitments but can still take time during the week to game with his/her buddies (though under 30s crowd always welcome)
  • Casual to semi-hardcore players who, if schedule permits, will make raid times and want to complete tier content. We do expect anyone participating to know their class well, able to research the fights ahead of time and follow instructions.
  • You are not focused on leveling to 60 within 2 days of launch. You don’t mind ‘enjoying the journey’. You’ll get there when you get there.
  • You have a good attitude, are friendly and want to have fun playing one of the best moments WoW history.

RAID SCHEDULE
Morning raids seem to be popular with the parents as the kiddos are in school during this time. So we plan to run both morning and evening raids to accommodate both types of schedules. So what we have planned are the following times:

• Tuesday/Thursdays
  • Morning: 10am PST - 1pm PST
  • Evening: 7pm PST - 10pm PST (edit: need healers and ranged dps)

Both raid teams are currently 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony. MC is completed in about 1.5 to 2 hours each week. As a guild, we are also 1/1 Thrall and 1/1 Vol’jin :slight_smile: .

PVP
We LOVED PVP back in the day, and we still do now (we are on a PVP West server). We will be scheduling regular open world PVP events as well as BGs when they get released. Can’t wait for some Southshore action!

JOINING
If you are interested in joining us, simply message RedDog#0332 on Discord.

Bump!

• Searus

Shameless bump

• Searus

We have about 10 more slots left in each raid group (morning and evening).

ehy why do you have 2 raid groups

• Searus

Uh how about you not use my name as your sig? kthxbai

Now that I can post as my character

me too, idk why blizz hid the option to do that

• Searus

Looking for a mage that was a MT for all of original Vanilla except for Naxx? 37, married with a 6 year old :slight_smile: Still played retail all these years but I’ve moved over to Classic full time.

Evening raids will fight perfectly in my schedule.

Find an officer in game! Glad to hear from you!

Hi Orion,

Go ahead and message me on Discord or in game if you catch me.

We have two raid groups because we have a morning team and evening team.

I’ve seen you guys out there.

Nice name! :wink:

Have you heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard

That the bird is the word?

b-b-b-b-bird bird bird, bird is the word

Still looking to add more great people to the guild!

I am going to be rerolling on whitemane with a friend, we will be looking for a guild. If you still have slots.

We do. Please do a /who STING in game and ask anyone to speak to an officer.