[A] South Sea Raiders 5/8 Heroic LF RDPS

What’s a pirate’s favourite letter of the alphabet??

That’s easy!

RRRRRRRRRRRR!

RDPS…Boomy, Spriest, Mage, Warlock, Ele Sham…get in the car! I promise, it’ll be fun! :grin:

ARRRRR, you’d think so, but its Ayyyyyyye :wink:

1 Like

Currently seeking Priest healer (Holy or Disc is fine but ability to play both is preferred. All three specs are a bonus!).

Also seeking RDPS, preferrably Spriest, Warlock, Mage. Ele Sham.

We are very ready for Azshara. Just need our last healer and a few more ranged DPS to round us out!.

Am kitto. Need fronds. Please come be my frond. And bring me treats. I also like ear scritches and dropping on rares from the sky. Come has fun with kitto! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We do need fronds for our kitto. She won’t stop chasing the boomchickens around during raid and keeps rubbing her bum in everyone’s faces.

We need ranged DPS to join us…and bring catnip.

The kitto has identity issues if you ask me. Is she, a dog, a kitty or a person? Who knows? Not her, thats for sure. But I digress, we would love some more dps to really fill out our team as we move into The Eternal Palace.
Come join us as we take the b*tch down.

Our mages seem to have ported themselves to the Dalaran Crater and forgotten to put on their slow fall…so now we need another mage or two.

We could also use all other ranged DPS, particularly if you have a healer offspec.

Mages, priests, other squishies are welcome. Also death knights. And paladins. Not warriors.

It’s a great guild, with a lot of fun and good people in it, except the dwarves. And epople are what make WoW fun.

Come, join us. Not warriors.

1 Like

Contrary to the previous post, we do indeed love warriors. So if you’re a warrior, we would love to have you. Bring more treats for me. The kitto is hungry.

We would def like a warrior. We need someone to yell incoherently. The kittos identity crisis doesn’t quite cut it, Doesnt know whether to BORK or MEOW.

It’s true. The identity crisis is real.

We have a dog named Kitty and a cat that barks.

Send help.

Good news! We found a warrior and we didn’t scare him away!

We would still welcome ranged DPS, especially if you have a heals o/s. In particular, Spriest with heals o/s would get puppy kisses from our resident Worgens but any other ranged with healer o/s can have some love too!

I’d like priests a lot more if they wore mail.

Still in search of RDPS as mentioned in the original post.

Join us and I’ll read out the journal I’m keeping of “Sh** Guildies Say.” Most of it will have you ROTFLYAO.

I could roll something over on that there server.
Just pick a class and ill come play. :wink: :pizza::cheese::bagel::poultry_leg::bacon::fries: