[a] south sea aotc guild recruiting all classes & specs

South Sea is a super cruisy, laid back AoTC social raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance that was formed just prior to BfA. Unfortunately, toward the end of BfA, people were wanting to take breaks and then some time later, the majority of our awesome Horde-at-heart guildies decided they wanted to return home to Orgrimmar. I am now rebuilding the guild to carry on through Shadowlands and beyond with a new roster of true-blue Alliance loyalists.

(Those smelly Hordies ruin everything.)
Just kidding. Sort of. :stuck_out_tongue:
We really do love you all. Except maybe Undead. You really do smell bad.

We are offering what will be a great raid team with heaps of fun with raiding, M+, a socially active Discord, and a safe, friendly, non-toxic and fully inclusive environment. There is zero tolerance for disrespectful and/or inflammatory behaviour either inside the confines of the guild or outside in the community.

We welcome all manner of players whether you’re a raider, M+ enthusiast, gold farmer, leveller, casual or lore nerd. We keep plenty of activities going outside of raids, including fun and interesting competitions where you can win all sorts of prizes. Lore nerds get +50DKP.

Raid nights will be Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights 9p-12p server time. (We may switch from Friday to Thursday nights if there’s not enough interest for Friday). We are based out west and would like to give our west coast crew and our SEA friends time to get home from work, as well as giving all the parents time to get the kiddos down. We are far from hardcore, but we do strive to achieve AoTC in a timely manner and expect our team to come prepared for the fights and that you will be on time. People have families and jobs and it’s only fair that everyone does their part so no one else has to pick up the slack.

Ultimately, we’re looking to build a tight-knit community that you can depend on being your forever WoW home where you can come in, kick up your feet, drink all my grog and eat all my TimTams. Your weirdo guild leader (me) is a mature aged Druid since MoP and loves to talk everyone’s heads off. (500DKP if you can talk more than me).

Think you are a good fit? Contact Nerisa for a chat.
Battle tag: NeriMaryn#1270
Discord: Neri#0778
Or contact me or any of the guildies in game.

is good guild

1 Like