[A] Something Shiny 10/12M - lfm dps

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Something Shiny :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: on Cenarius has been around since 2010 and is a raid focused guild.

We are currently looking for a ranged dps to be bench/back up at the moment. Shadowland healer and tank roles have been filled already so only dps inquiries for SL if you are interested.

Raid Times: Thurs and Mon 7-10pm PST
Current Progression: 12/12H and 10/12M NYA (6/8M TEP & 7/9M BfD)
Requirements: around ilvl 470+ and AP85+, mythic raiding xp a plus, good attendance, addons that are a must have by our raiders are ERT, RCLootCouncil and Weak Auras. We use a loot council for loot that is tradeable so we can have some sort of control over a balanced distribution.

We are a fairly laid back group of folks. Our goal is to progress as far as we can without a super aggressive push. Guild repairs, flasks :beers: and feasts (or a stack of personal food) :cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::doughnut::cookie::popcorn::green_salad::pizza::hotdog::broccoli::hot_pepper::cherries::icecream::lollipop::ramen::taco: are provided. Helpful teammates provide needed enchants, etc. etc. You are required to bring your own personal potions to raid and some personal food.

On a side note, we do alt runs or achieve runs mainly on Friday nights. And several of us like to run M+ often.

If times/days work for you, please reach out to me below for more information. Thanks for your time and consideration.

:woman_mage: btag: maliwali#1577
:robot: discord: maliwali#2947

Mali your emoji usage is scaring off potential recruits, please stop.

what! :scream_cat:

then maybe we don’t want them if they are emoji haters!!!??? :sob:

1 Like

Too many emojis only scares away the people you don’t want in your guild in the first place.

Looking for a couple more dps! :mage::woman_mage::crossed_swords::shield::elf::dragon_face:

I’m just SAYING that’s how my mom uses emojis :^]

maybe your Mom understands the importance of visuals and cute emojis? :crazy_face:

Where are all the warriors and locks at?? WE WANT YOU!

Come play soccer with us!!! :soccer: :goal_net: :medal_sports:

Warriorrrrrrrrrrs come out to playyyayyyy

Where are my infinite stars

I can play alts again soon \o/

We want LOCKS LOCKS LOCKS! :slight_smile:

Looking for warriors that are not emotionally unstable and the only rage they bring is their resource bar! :slight_smile:

Been a couple months but popping this back up as we could possibly use another dps to add to our roster to ensure healthy numbers. Hit me up if you are interested.