A solution for people who want to raid and pvp?

Has anyone found a good solution for crafting an item with precognition, who also raids?

As it stands, I need to put precognition on a piece of gear when I want to do shuffle, and then for raid I need to recraft my item to remove it so I can wear double shadowflame patch. So this costs me like 6k gold every time I want to do shuffle as precognition is effectively mandatory.

Is there another way? I wish they would have made it so precog didn’t act as an embellishment towards the limit, like flavor pocket.

It’s either shelling out a spark or making an alt so you don’t have to split them. We can whip up custom pvp gear with them now so it’s not like we only benefit from 1 or 2.

1 Like

Just make a new item. You’ll end up paying the amount of gold swapping back and forth if you don’t eventually.

How? We are timegated on shadowflame sparks.

There is no good solution. You are time gated from things you pay for. although Pre cog can trigger in raid/M+ with some mobs that cast an AoE silence .

Options
Find a group Raid Vault for Marks to increase iL when crafting and use old spark to get low iL item
Don’t PvP so you can PvE at a min max gear level
Don’t PvE so you can min PvP gear

Easieat solution is 2 characters if you cbf.

2 Likes

Don’t you already have to choose between a pve or pvp item in vault? How do you manage that decision?

I mean to be honest man, you just need to pick which one is more important to you. (Assuming you won’t make an alt).

Also, precog isn’t that important. It’s definitely not mandatory. I know it feels that way but I assure you it’s not.

Ehhhh I’m going to have to argue that one a bit. Maybe if you play at high rating but as someone who is dog at casters and routinely plays in the gutter when I queue them, precog is super strong especially against low rated shuffle lobbies. I can basically get a proc any time I juke because someone will mess up.

Also @ OP make 2 characters is the only real solution. Super annoying.

Dont talk to flapz hes the druid thatll tell you howto counter druid as your class as a charred corpse om the ground

Stop trying to make this joke work lol.

I’m just saying precog was never a thing for the entirety of WoW. You can certainly play without it if need be.

I have precog, and I have zero clue if I have ever activated it once. Not only am I terrible at doing the fake out, but I have no idea if there is a visual indicator. From the amount of times I have interrupted, I’m confident I have gotten no major benefit from it. I’d say it definitely isn’t necessary.